What Would You Do If Your Daughter Or Son Found Out?

FondOfSex

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2018
How would you handle the situation, explaining that their mom gets fucked by guys and you allow it?

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc and midnightfapper
Our daughter did find out. She was very worried that her mother and I would be getting a divorce and mentioned it to her therapist. Who in turn contacted us.

Basically, we told her that her mother loves me, but that she has sexual needs that someone else seems to be fulfilling a lot better. And that we were not going to break up.

She did accept that explanation.

• Love
Reactions: Pinkyrod, natasnaikul, toolman2c and 7 others
These threads are always interesting.

FondOfSex said:
How would you handle the situation, explaining that their mom gets fucked by guys and you allow it?
I would put it somewhat differently: that their mother fucks other men she finds desirable because of her sexual needs, and their father is not upset by that — he understands and accepts her needs, and all this is with his agreement. He loves her and he loves them (their children).... he and his wife are not going to get divorced.

This is analogous to the reply of Simon Goldmann, except in his case, his reply was to his children's therapist.

Reactions: purplejoys
It would depend so much on the age and personality of the daughter. Some girls would be like "you go, mom!", others would be embarrassed or ashamed. If she is old enough that she has had black boyfriends and finds them to be a sexual thrill, I think she would be understanding. Her mom is only human and has desires too. If she's not that old, then don't try to over explain something she's not ready to understand.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Janet58, tusccuckforbbc and 1 other person
My daughter was 18 wh en I learned that we both had physical desires for black men. I felt that it was best to be honest and open with her. She had the maturity to handle it (probably better than I). It brought us even closer.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Custer Laststand, tusccuckforbbc and 4 others
Of course my situation was different. I was divorced and not in a cuckhold relationship.

Custer Laststand said:
I would put it somewhat differently: that their mother fucks other men she finds desirable because of her sexual needs, and their father is not upset by that — he understands and accepts her needs, and all this is with his agreement. He loves her and he loves them (their children).... he and his wife are not going to get divorced.

This is analogous to the reply of Simon Goldmann, except in his case, his reply was to his children's therapist.

I did not express myself very well. Our daughter's therapist brought up the subject, because our daughter was worried about us splitting up. Of course we did explain the situation to our daughter directly. She accepted it.

Reactions: Deltacoffee, toolman2c, purplejoys and 1 other person
Simon Goldmann said:
I did not express myself very well. Our daughter's therapist brought up the subject, because our daughter was worried about us splitting up. Of course we did explain the situation to our daughter directly. She accepted it.
If you talk to them correctly (honestly) , they are more understanding and accepting than many people give them credit for.

Reactions: toolman2c, purplejoys and Vinnybcuck
Simon Goldmann said:
Sounds reasonable and appropriate.....

based on their ages , the daughter in legal age can share the same bull with mom .

Simon Goldmann said:
Our daughter did find out. She was very worried that her mother and I would be getting a divorce and mentioned it to her therapist. Who in turn contacted us.

Basically, we told her that her mother loves me, but that she has sexual needs that someone else seems to be fulfilling a lot better. And that we were not going to break up.

She did accept that explanation.
how old was your daughter?

That was three years ago. Chances are you are not going to get an answer from him.

msbevw said:
That was three years ago. Chances are you are not going to get an answer from him.
probably not.

My son, when he was about 17, figured it out when he caught me sleeping on the couch where my wife's lover was supposed to be. Eventually he and I had a talk. I let him know that my "friend" was very good friends with me and his mom, and he had nothing to worry about. He was okay with that. Then a couple years ago he did an ancestry DNA test. When he got the results back, we discussed our family background. A couple months later, he sent me the same DNA test kit. When I got the results back, he was very insistent I send him the results, and a couple weeks later, I got an email from the DNA company that he was my son. He was satisfied. My daughter on the other hand, hasn't brought it up, but I'm prettiy sure she knows her mother was having an affair with that guy. If she does the DNA test, I'm also pretty sure I won't be the father, but the father would be another friend my wife used to see.

• Love
Reactions: lnohhnvm, natasnaikul, leahswannabe and 2 others
Our daughter 22 discovered which I thought it showed I was wife's cuck when we were away on holidays. She had meet up with friends as we stayed in a local bar. Wife got chatted up by a young black bar worker who she fancied a few times we were there as they would flirt. Wife told him to come back to where we were staying for a nightcap. They were hand in hand going back like lovers. Wife put on a little strip show and soon both were nude. He was not that big but had a very thick girth which wife always likes. Wife was on her knees sucking him as daughter walked in and looked with her mouth open. What could wife do but introduce Josh to her. She went off to bed. She must of heard them fucking as wife was very loud. I sept on sofa. Next morning daughter had got up early to go for a swim. She started to quiz me about wife and how long this was going on. I thought best to be honest with her. I did not realize she knew as well. Wife had told her on a night out together I was her cuck. Wendy had become curious and then fond of BBC. She tells me they were far better lovers.

• Love
Reactions: hard8bbc4mwf, natasnaikul, leahswannabe and 6 others
cuckycouple said:
Our daughter 22 discovered which I thought it showed I was wife's cuck when we were away on holidays. She had meet up with friends as we stayed in a local bar. Wife got chatted up by a young black bar worker who she fancied a few times we were there as they would flirt. Wife told him to come back to where we were staying for a nightcap. They were hand in hand going back like lovers. Wife put on a little strip show and soon both were nude. He was not that big but had a very thick girth which wife always likes. Wife was on her knees sucking him as daughter walked in and looked with her mouth open. What could wife do but introduce Josh to her. She went off to bed. She must of heard them fucking as wife was very loud. I sept on sofa. Next morning daughter had got up early to go for a swim. She started to quiz me about wife and how long this was going on. I thought best to be honest with her. I did not realize she knew as well. Wife had told her on a night out together I was her cuck. Wendy had become curious and then fond of BBC. She tells me they were far better lovers.
wow u have excitement, or should i say ur wife n daughter have even more excitement. do u get sloppy seconds? or lick her after n front of him??

MYHotWifeTightPussy said:
Oh and yes my little slave hubby wants me to say yes I have gone out with my girls to fuck other people with them we do Mom and daughter orgy's all the time love them .
moms & daughters sharing lovers is as hot as it gets.

• Love
Reactions: MYHotWifeTightPussy