• Start date

Pangiecutie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2021
1205472604.jpg648036044.jpg529623335.jpg051_1000.jpg9F5E7BF.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MattyF, blahblah, Feltmeyer and 1 other person
I would tie you to a chair naked at the end of the bed. I would then strip her off, lick her clit and make her cum. I would ask her if she wants to be gangbanged and when she says yes I would blindfold, tie her to the bed in the doggy position and then pit out a call on a sex site for guys to cum and fuck her. You would have to watch as stranger, after stranger turns up, thrust his cock into your wife and fucks her until he cums deep inside her. When I decide it is over you would be made to lick her clean before you can fuck her and reclaim her pussy

devontallguy said:
I would tie you to a chair naked at the end of the bed. I would then strip her off, lick her clit and make her cum. I would ask her if she wants to be gangbanged and when she says yes I would blindfold, tie her to the bed in the doggy position and then pit out a call on a sex site for guys to cum and fuck her. You would have to watch as stranger, after stranger turns up, thrust his cock into your wife and fucks her until he cums deep inside her. When I decide it is over you would be made to lick her clean before you can fuck her and reclaim her pussy
That would be amazing for my mature wife. She needs to be satisfied and I can’t stay hard enough to do it. She won’t hurt my feeling but she needs fucked by a hung stud.