• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to her

• Thread starterSidsidsid
  • Start date

Sidsidsid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2019
Guys your comments are going to help me motivate her
What would you like to do to her?
DB328D95-C115-4E77-9EE8-30173EF63B71.jpeg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, mejaraaron, Simosimo and 5 others
Would fuck her so hard that she cant walk for days

She wears that dress well. I'd like to slide up behind her, run my hand up that dress, and finger her moist pussy til she can't stand anymore.

Would love to see her come in out of the rain soaking wet in that dress drop to her knees and beg me to warm her up with my cum all over her face.

Reactions: CuckiDani and Simosimo
Put my big dick in her ass

Reactions: CuckiDani
I would lick her all the right places then its finger and toy time. Then its my favorite face fucking 101. We gradually move on to pussy pounding and then fill her last hole . The finally a Peter North cum explosion on her gorgeous face.

Reactions: CuckiDani
Tell me what you would do to my wife,
Brutal is fun too20190909_172037.jpgResized_Snapchat-2077685824.jpgResized_Snapchat-1003276029.jpg

Reactions: wesamBull and Capt. Ron
BWCbullforwife said:
Tell me what you would do to my wife,
Brutal is fun too20190909_172037.jpgResized_Snapchat-2077685824.jpgResized_Snapchat-1003276029.jpg
i would lick that nasty cunt and asshole, then fuck her hard like a sex toy any way i want for the next 3 hours

Reactions: BWCbullforwife

Users who are viewing this thread