• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to her?

• Thread starterbackdoordave
  • Start date

backdoordave

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2011
Here are some photos of my girl and me...I'd love to watch her fuck someone else in front of, the thought it so sexy. If you guys are up for sending tribute pix/videos of her, I'd love to see them.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 788
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 818
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 782
Come on guys, don't be shy. I want you to be as filthy as you like...if you want to send any jerk off pics/videos to these pix, I'd love to see them...here are a few more...

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 300
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 259
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 267
Wow, she does look pretty hot and quite sexy.

A perfect 10. Would love her to be riding my dick like that.

RazzoDruuna said:
A perfect 10. Would love her to be riding my dick like that.

...and I'd love to watch her do it!

Here are some more for you...She's gorgeous isn't she? Look at that little body...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 267
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 263
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 254
I have this fantasy where she dresses up in something really sexy and revealing, with a nice little short skirt and no panties. We go out to a club and pretend we don't know eachother, I sit away from her and she stands at the bar and waits for guys to approach her. When she finds one she likes, she becomes very touchy-feely and they go off to dance together. At which point, I keep my distance but move in so I can watch. I see her grinding against him and watch as he has his hands on her hips...then when the moment is right she looks over at my over his shoulder and moves in for the kiss. I see her eyes close as their tongues touch and he grinds up into her even more. His hands run down her back and he slips one hand under her skirt to feel her bare ass. Then he starts kissing her neck and she opens her eyes again and looks directly at me.

She makes her excuses and we meet again in the toilets, where we kiss passionately and touch her pussy to feel how wet he's made her. I even go down on her a little to make her extra wet. We then go back out to the main area and she hooks up with him again, while I watch...then after a while she asks him to come home and points to me, telling him our 'deal' he looks at me and smiles as I wink at him. We get in the car outside and I drive back to our place with them in the backseat. Her legs are open and his hands are all over her...I can see her pussy up her skirt in the mirror. We pull over and I watch him fuck her in the backseat, while I hold her hand. He cums inside her unprotected...they kiss passionately one last time.

Afterwards we go home and we fuck all night as we relive the memory.

I don't know why this turns me on so much but I'm literally hard just typing it.

Nice Fantasy!!! Have you shared this with your wife? If not,give it a try the next time you 2 are having sex and don't forget to tell her how much this turns you on!!!:D:p
Let us all know how it goes if you do...T.

Trying said:
Nice Fantasy!!! Have you shared this with your wife? If not,give it a try the next time you 2 are having sex and don't forget to tell her how much this turns you on!!!:D:p
Let us all know how it goes if you do...T.

I haven't directly brought it up with her yet. I've hinted before and she's brushed it off saying she'd much rather have another girl but it was just in a kidding around sort of mood. I'd love to bring it up but I'm not sure how.

I'd love to go down on her, fuck her, and then go down on her some more. Of course, she'd be sucking on a BBC while I'm doing it. Hot little thing for sure.

I'd like to give that beauty a rub down. And spend lots of time working on that pussy. She's such a beauty.

ds69cali said:
I'd love to go down on her, fuck her, and then go down on her some more. Of course, she'd be sucking on a BBC while I'm doing it. Hot little thing for sure.

Oh god, that would be so unbelievably sexy!

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
I'd like to give that beauty a rub down. And spend lots of time working on that pussy. She's such a beauty.

She's beautiful isn't she? I'd love to watch her fucking someone, so I could see and enjoy every inch of that beautiful body.

PLEASE guys, I have a request. I'd LOVE to see some of you guys cumming on these photos. If you're up for sending me pics or better still a video, I'd love it.

I would love to do everything, but nothing with your woman:p:D

I have a similar fantasy!

I'd like to fuck your wife in front of your eyes

I'd love to lick her pussy and then fuck her with big and thick cock of mine.. Chk my cock in my album..

she is very very sexy. has anything happened yet? we want to hear the progress :)

Sadly...no. We discussed it at length and she's really not interested in having another guy. Disappointed to say the least...Oh well, I guess I at least have my imagination. I'm still up for trading pics and talking about it though ;-)

she will come around with a few drinks. your fanasy is within reach.

Here's a little post holiday treat for you guys...

Attachments

• 4801.jpg
    4801.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 219
  • 4802.jpg
    4802.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 230

Users who are viewing this thread