• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would you do to me..

• Thread starterguest11
  • Start date
Baby, if that were a REAL cock, your mouth would be wide open, and you'd be gagging , trying to keep up...! :cool:

What He Said ^^^^^^^^

That actually looks more like you cleaning the spunk off your body but by bit and 'clearing it away' to it's proper place.

How many real cocks have enjoyed those lips and tongue?

i would fail to achieve an erection and spunk
waaay to soon on your tummy

Such a tender young thing...you'd be well used by the guys on this site. All the sissy wimps can stand around and watch while we teach you everything you need to know about being a slut.

i'm stroking my cock to your pictures, just imagining you riding it until i bust in your mouth

you are beautiful. i've love to be your cuck and let you humiliate me and please you.

damn girl the things i would do to you

;) love the responses guys thx

Have you let black fuck you yet?

I'd leave my load in that

i would start you on a breeding program, filling your womb with cum
every morning and before you go to sleep.

And I would follow behind and suck all that cum out of your beautiful pussy. As may times a day as you can get it pumped full, I can lick it clean.......

asia said:
i would start you on a breeding program, filling your womb with cum
every morning and before you go to sleep.

babe i would love have my friends gangbang you, we're all hung over ten inches and have pics, get bacbk to me asap

wow these are some fantastic pics. Very hot.

I note that this thread has been quiet a while. Say hi and Ill come up with a little written fun for you.

Fantastic ass you got, I wanna give you a rimjob and cum all over it :)

I'm a ugly dark skinned giant old big black bald rough man I' saw your pics I will really dammage u up I rrally awant to ram u solid I'm 46 hugebblack man from africa email me hugeblackoldman@gmail.com

these pics were posted by her bf, after she dumped him and this his his revenge,,,simple as that,,,she doesnt even theyre on here,,,nother no brainer no even remotely impressed

Like the pics u are very sexy! First I lick ur pussy then when it's all nice n wet turn u around n start fucking ur pussy n grabbing that ass n cum deep inside u!

FInger fuck you silly.

You’ve got me super hot. I’d love to eat your pussy

Users who are viewing this thread