What would you do to my wife?

• Thread starterhhhwifeiii
  • Start date

hhhwifeiii

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2023
Tell me what would happen to my wife if I left the door to our motel room open to the parking lot where you could see her showing in the mirror and went for a walk.

I'd only be gone 15 minutes, would you use her quick or make sure I walked in on something?

This is how you would find her

hh2.jpghhhw11.jpghhhw12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, hotcummer, tjan9999 and 14 others
Suck on her ass and titties. Pound the ahit out of her then cum on her face . Then make out with her

hhhwifeiii said:
Tell me what would happen to my wife if I left the door to our motel room open to the parking lot where you could see her showing in the mirror and went for a walk.

I'd only be gone 15 minutes, would you use her quick or make sure I walked in on something?

Is she breastfeeding right now? her titts are GREAT!!!

hhhwifeiii said:

Great tits

Here is my wife

Clipboard01a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: NaweThubsinCO, DirtyUncleJesse, MelissasHubby and 9 others
Fuck her doggy in both holes then cum in her mouth

My wife

PSX_20240219_103004.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MadamCuckandneedextra, hotcummer, fallingtopieces and 1 other person
Larssmits said:
Help her move that string aside, take both hands on her back and slowly edge that entrance..

Reactions: Larssmits
Safety first. Ask her from THE DOOR if it's safe to come in and desired. Then, when she says 'My husband left me alone to see what happens," I would suggest we wait till he comes back and tell him it's OK with me if he wants to watch or join in. Like I said, safety first. The action if he's there, see if he has ever shared a cock in his mouth with his wife. You'd be surprised how many husbands have wanted to see or touch my cock when I'm with their wife. I say this, if they are willing to share, I'm willing to let her share me. (Smile)

Reactions: Larssmits and hhhwifeiii
hhhwifeiii said:

You'd come back to find her tied, clamped, gagged and being well used by me and a few friends... We'd let you watch, of course...

Reactions: hhhwifeiii
Reactions: DirtyUncleJesse
hhhwifeiii said:

Lovely body and great tits

hhhwifeiii said:

hottest nipples on here this morning : )

By bothers & I would use every hole at the same time, then rotate so we all get to use all her fuvk holes. Then coat her face with all our cum several times! Them make her suck us all clean!

hhhwifeiii said:

Tie her nice breast !

Collared , leashed . Boobs tied and spanked to start .
Then the fun will begin once she’s been inspected . A good tease and denial session to get her begging just in time for you to get back and see her dripping begging to be fucked .
Is she submissive?

You calls you and says you get one hour with her in a motel room, she’s mad at me for cheating and wants to make a revenge tape, what are you going to do?

IMG_4257.jpeg
IMG_4334.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sephoro
Well she’s landed herself in deepwater here thinking I’d take her side .
Again collared , boobs tied leashed then this time tied over a chair bound so she helpless I’d call you to come over with your new gf . I’d tease and deny your wife until she begged you to fuck your new gf infront of her.
How’s that for revenge ? It will teach her a lesson too.
I’d love to see her wearing a collar and leash .
More of her boobs . They look very sexy .
Thanks for sharing .

Last edited:
Reactions: DirtyUncleJesse and Buffbull