• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to my wife?

• Thread starterhhhwifeiii
  • Start date
Here's my wife

IMG_20200705_232551.jpg

• Love
Reactions: laury, shadowzgg, Prelude and 3 others
tonydanza said:
Here's my wife

IMG_20200705_232551.jpg
Love the view , love to get my face between those thighs

Reactions: tonydanza
Larssmits said:
Stunning wife. Lucky cuck. Does she let you watch or also perform clean up duties?

hhhwifeiii said:
Tell me what would happen to my wife if I left the door to our motel room open to the parking lot where you could see her showing in the mirror and went for a walk.

I'd only be gone 15 minutes, would you use her quick or make sure I walked in on something?

This is how you would find her

hh2.jpghhhw11.jpghhhw12.jpg
I'm sure if I seen your wife nude in the shower although I would think I better hurry and get all I can I would prefer that you cum back and catch us fucking, all the excitement I would get from her naked body what the hell it's your wife you my as well enjoy her too

• Love
Reactions: hhhwifeiii
hhhwifeiii said:
Tell me what would happen to my wife if I left the door to our motel room open to the parking lot where you could see her showing in the mirror and went for a walk.

I'd only be gone 15 minutes, would you use her quick or make sure I walked in on something?

This is how you would find her

hh2.jpghhhw11.jpghhhw12.jpg
hot fucking tits and nipples. She'd look hot in my art : )

Reactions: hhhwifeiii

Users who are viewing this thread