• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to my wife?

• Thread starterFranchizeboy1
  • Start date
Alright put some new pics out lets get some comments!

What a great ass I would love to bend her over and shove my dick right in her brown eye

Very sexy, I'm sure all of the bulls here would bang her properly. She deserves that...
Great little body. Would love to see her tattoo on the beach...

unclem said:
Very sexy, I'm sure all of the bulls here would bang her properly. She deserves that...
Great little body. Would love to see her tattoo on the beach...

Yes I would love for someone to notice her tattoo in public!! Gets me hard just thinking about it

Where's the comment guys?

I would go down on her and make her moan. Then scizzor her with my shaved pussy.

Damn, she is hot as hell. I love her thong undies and that ink on her back. Nothing says "i'm a cock sucking slut, come fuck me until i scream" like ink on a woman's back. she's a naughty a fuck slut and i wanna fuck her pussy deep and hard from behind while i jack her clit and rub her big tits, make her cum until it's dripping down the inside of her thighs, onto the sheets. i'd love to take her for a few hours, make a hot nasty wet mess of the bed with her, leave her happy and sleepy.

Well I'd bend her over and grab a hand full of hair to pull while I spanked her ass with my other hand and fucked her hard from behind.

I would tongue-fuck her ass. just love her ass...!!!

Wow! She is so fuckable. I would fuck every hole she has. Ass, what an ASS!

Thanks everybody keep it up and I will work on getting some more!

Is a anybody interested in sending a good short story of what you would do to her and make me a cuck? Franchizeboy1@yahoo.com I will send you pictures personally

image.jpgimage.jpg

I'd take you both to a black club, her in a very very short dress with no underwear on. Find a BBC for her to enjoy, get her to play with it at the table, so that they go back to the car and she can see how big they really are. Then take them to ur place so he can show her the pleasure of BBC all night long.

Wow such an amazing woman...congrats you are a lucky man.

Users who are viewing this thread