• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to my wife?

• Thread starterFranchizeboy1
  • Start date
i wana fuck her in the ass hard and cum in her pussy and mouth

Lovely pussy and tits. She is a cutie as well.

Thanks for the comments guys.....I still haven't gotten her to come out of her shell I don't know what to do I really want to see her take a strange cock but she just tells me no any help

I would breed her and send her back home!

Franchizeboy1 said:
Thanks for the comments guys.....I still haven't gotten her to come out of her shell I don't know what to do I really want to see her take a strange cock but she just tells me no any help
well, like I've posted before...to each their own really. She may not like what another mans wife likes and will say no to almost everything you throw at her. However, you gotta keep trying different angles until you find that door! If I ask my wife today to fuck another guy or go on a date she will say no. But if I tell her I found a nice guy to give her a great massage and I'll be there the whole time she will say ok....even though she gets fucked every time. Lol

Tokyocouple said:
well, like I've posted before...to each their own really. She may not like what another mans wife likes and will say no to almost everything you throw at her. However, you gotta keep trying different angles until you find that door! If I ask my wife today to fuck another guy or go on a date she will say no. But if I tell her I found a nice guy to give her a great massage and I'll be there the whole time she will say ok....even though she gets fucked every time. Lol
Thanks for the insight Tokyo

Anyone else got anything

What WOULDN'T I do to your wife! That is such a pretty little pussy, I wouldn't know whether to fill it, or cover it with cum! And those lips ... just made for sucking hard cock!

DAMN!

Thanks soldierboy

Last edited:
Franchizeboy1 said:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wow, she is very sexy and seductive looking... please post more!
Would love to see her filled.

Agreed with unclem, some penetration pics would be fantastic.

Id like to see her penetrated by a huge black man. And the big cum stain mess he leaves in her before she makes you clean her up

image.jpg only recent I have

Next good comment I get I will send new photos directly to them within the next week!

THAT is a NICE ass!

Very nice... I love the way she is built. Made for sex.

Users who are viewing this thread