• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would you do with my 21 y.o. gf?

• Thread starteryoungcoupleforfun
  • Start date

youngcoupleforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2006
looking for hung bulls, and couples or bi females

Sweet body. Where are you located?

Yes sir

Her pussy looks very nice. I would love to take my cock and fuck her until she cant take it anymore.

turn her into a 3 hole cum eating gang bang breeding Fuck machine:D

:D I know she would enjoy the learning process that almost 11 thick inches can teach.

The new standard

She is the hottest gf/wife I've seen, period! I could go on forever, but let me just say - her shape, skin, hair, lips(yes, I mean on her face), even her hands...OMG!! she is so blessed, you'll have to excuse me.

Well, I'm not exactly a hung bull, but it has always been enough. Basically, this couple is interested. There are lots of pics of my wife on our thread "MILF returns to lifestyle", currently on page 2 of wife pics.

what would I do...

shave that bush!

nice GF though!

Ma'am, your finger is making my tongue jealous

I have to compliment you on your pussy. When I see healthy labia like that I call it “decoration”. I like a girl with a lot of decoration down there. Yours remind me of flower petals. I also think your tits are perfect and the mole on your left breast is very sexy.

For what it’s worth, I support you keeping your pubic hair if that’s your wish. Those gorgeous brown hairs (my favorite) would be welcome on my cheeks anytime. I have a very acute sense of smell and there is no scent I enjoy more than that of a woman. Over the years I have found that, for some reason, I prefer the female aroma from a naturally kept paradise region.

Ma'am, I owe you for a great workout today.

I invite to big black guys over, watch them fuck her. Then jack off on her face as she susks on my balls. Hey, you asked!:D

youngcoupleforfun said:
looking for hung bulls, and couples or bi females
love 2 give you 2 my bull;)

Wow

Your girl is hot hot hot :cool:

Would love to see her take on a whole bunch of guys... getting every hole filled...

like that last picture. anyone else out there? feel free to private message or email

would fuck her good if i was close

would love to shave her bush and put her on a leash, make her feast on my nine inches, fill her ass and pussy with cum and then loan her out to all my friends and turn her into a gangbang slut

it's been a while, but is there anyone interested in the los angeles area? looking for a bull or a couple

I would eat that asshole for about 3 hours

Suck that gorgeous ass and asshole and then spend a few hours fucking her nice a slow and making a sloppy sticky mess of her crotch with cum everywhere. I dont allow my cunts to wash or wipe after a multi hour fuck. I like them to wake up all sticky and wet and smelly that way they know they are a cunt and got fucked properly like a cunt should

after solid1oc had done that to her then I would eat all the creampie out of her swollen pussy and ass:D

man, your girl is so freaking hot... please, post more of her!!

i would love to see two black guys dp her and use her real good.

Los Angeles Area, 26 yo Real BULL Here.
Healthy ( Full STD), Well-Hung, Serious BULL...

I will stay here untill 28 August and I am living in a motel room.
If you are serious pls contact me.

Yahoo: bull_cam2cam
Msn & Email: bull_cam2cam@hotmail.com

Picture%2035.jpg

in_bath_1_censored.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread