• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do with my 21 year old wife?

• Thread starterhxckate
  • Start date
  • Tags
    party sex

hxckate

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2011
Would love to hear what you would all do with my sexy young wife. We've been married for a year and I can't stop thinking about watching her get owned by another man.;)

a few more

;) a few more to get your nasty minds going

She is a good looker, so have you confessed your secret desires to her whilst you are both on your 4th glass of wine? You have tied the knot, but she could turn other guys on big time, if she had your permission to be discreet and accommodating with lovers of her choice. But if you encourage her, she will become addicted and she won't be able to go back to just you and her again.

Have you ever worried that her mother might come across her daughter's pics on this website? Mothers have been known to sneak about on the web checking out what there is from curiosity.

Having looked at the second set of photos, she needs to be owned so your cuckold dreams can come true. There are bulls out there that need to know she is "on the market" ready to be picked up.

First Come First Served

SOLD!!! When can you deliver her?

first cum...

mino, ill deliver her as soon as you need her. What should she be wearing when i drop her off? What would you do to her?

would be nice if the pictures were bigger but we can see how hot she is for sure with what you have put up so far.....the nude picture makes me think about doing lots of bad things to her...

I'd tear that up. She's pretty damn hot and she has a really cute face. Give me one night with her and you'll be paying her emergency room hospital bills.

TwentyOne said:
I'd tear that up. She's pretty damn hot and she has a really cute face. Give me one night with her and you'll be paying her emergency room hospital bills.

Why would she need an emergency bed rather than a maternity bed?

I'd split that bitch in two. What's her name, what are her measurements, and how have you failed her sexually?

Too bad you didn't confess your desires before your wedding. The best man could have taken her on the wedding night for you! Then on the honeymoon, she would have been able to enjoy herself with any number of men. Who knows when you would have been able to fuck your wife:confused:

hxckate said:
We've been married for a year and I can't stop thinking about watching her get owned by another man.;)

I know the feeling! Very nice man. Lets see more

I would do things that you don't have a clue about..believe me after I saw your first posts third photo..she made me mad :)