• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do with my wife in front of me??

• Thread starterHavnsex
  • Start date

Havnsex

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2015
I would love to hear what a bull or couple would come up with to do to my wife in front of me. image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Guess nobody has any good ideas how they would use her and cuck me......

As a couple, I would let me wife suck your wife's pussy until she came a couple time, then I'd slam her pussy mercilessly with my cock until I sprayed my cum all over over pussy lips, and them let my wife lick her clean.

That sounds hot as hell soldier boy!!!! I am sure you and your wife would use the hell out of her!image.jpg

No new posts...... must not be into her I have seen some hot threads on here and thought you all would be descriptive

I would use her mouth pussy and ass as I saw fit, pumping them all full of cum, whether you were watching or not, making her moan, and beg for more...

Thank you for the responce I am sure you would use her well bballin!!!!!image.jpg

She has a beautiful body and a very well-used pussy. Please continue to post... I have added her to my favorites!

image.jpgThanks unclem!

I would make her suck my cock and push it deep into her throat .......and get her to tell you what a real man can do .......then I would fuck her slut ass and cum deep in her ......for you to clean her up

Fuck that sounds so hot!!!image.jpg

SHE is very sexy lady.!

Id love to slide my cock into her quivering body stretching her wet labia as you watch my cock disappear further and deeper into her than she has felt from you. Id make her confess to you how much better it feels with my cock fucking her than yours and let you watch as i bring her to new nights with my big hard cock and expert hands and tongue.

When she finished milking my cock with her pussy id make you enjoy fucking her swollen puffy lips and make her tell you how nice it is to be fucked by you with a freshly stretched dripping pussy to the pony that she begs for more of me.

I'd have my cock deep in her sweet pussy while I suck your hard cuckold cock.

As you fill my mouth with your hot cum I'd shoot my hot load deep in her shared pussy.

Thanks guys! Great details. Makes me hard as fuck!!! Keep the details cumming!
image.jpgimage.jpg

Nothing after all its your wife

Ok Dagger I am sure there are others that would
DSC_0487 (3).jpgDSC_0530 (7) (573x640).jpg

Very sexy! You are a lucky guy.

Havnsex; second picture just destroyed my composure totally. She is prime choice table pussy on the okdeacons pussy scale. And i happen to be an expert when it come to grading pussy. Her eyes made my dick fly into a rage and got so hard a cat couldnt scratch it, i am in debt to you sir for sharing this sexy beautiful woman with us. Is she putting that pussy out for other men? If not its a crying shame. What a lovely woman and she should have all the cock she wants. Okdeacon said this to you. You two enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread