1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Talk' started by Ohiosown, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ohiosown

Ohiosown Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

What would you do to my wife?

2. Nefarious469

Nefarious469 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Damn, those nipples!! I am in love, I would lick suck and play with those.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ohiosown

Ohiosown Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I know man .Her nipples are the best! Feel free to show her what she does to you ;)

4. Wifeadmirer

Wifeadmirer New around here... Beloved Member :)

God I would love to suck those perfect nipples and watch them bounce while she rides my cock

• Like Like x 1
  5. sephoro

sephoro New around here... Beloved Member :)

Cum all over those tits of hers

• Like Like x 1
  6. Keesnl

Keesnl Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

These nipples and titties just ask for playing with them and the only way her face looks even better is when seeing her sucking my dick.

Seeing her large nipples makes me think she loves it when guys use a little force on them. So instead of using a hand on her head for directing her mouth towards my dick i would gently squeeze and pull her on her nipples towards me. Think she doesn't instantly follow but when her titties are stretched forwards she can't handle the pressure so she will give in to be pulled towards my dick for a good blowjob.

Like i said i like her face, but when finishing i will definitely cum on her titties, must be pretty amazing to see a huge cum load on these.

• Like Like x 1