• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would you like to do to her?

• Thread starterthereezy
  • Start date

thereezy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2011
tell me what you want do with her i personally want her have bbc...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,042
They look very similar to my chinese wife`s tits and her bra is 32B (though I dont think it fits even though she says it does!). Very hot!

..turn her into a slut for BBC. I will do anything to get her A SLUT.

holy fuckkk she's so fucking nice

they are actually D's!!!

looking for a bull with 10+ to dominate her (socal). Jan time frame

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 210
  • g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 290
sorry meant to throw in this pic as well

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 393
so hot ! damn i wanna see her being dominated with 10 + !
those tits are delicious , incredible looks too. more!

Very hot, whats her background? Is she asian? Does she want bbc>?

phillipina, i dont think she will go for bbc (trying to convince her) biggest shes been with was 9er. i think she is almost there in terms of her getting to be taken by a stranger, why else would she let me post these pics? i would love to see her pussy stretch to the limit!

Love those dark nipples. My wife is also a filipina. I think alot of pinays have a secret desire for bbc so I wouldnt give up on it. Shes a hot one for sure! Would love to see her brown snatch box. Does she shave it?

i am currently in the military an wont be home until post thanksgiving so its hard for me to get good pics. all i have for now are selfshots:mad: but i still have a couple more pics coming.

more pics

heres a couple more

Attachments

• iSafePod336921613639.jpg
    iSafePod336921613639.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 382
  • iSafePod336921616594.jpg
    iSafePod336921616594.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 364
Too bad she's in socal .. I;d bang her in a heartbeat!

As we say in SoCal-- she's hot-to-trot. Sent you a PM... definetly interested.

any interested bulls from SOCal to CenCal? remember this will be in the Jan time frame .pm me if interested with size and pic (want to get her wet) all races welcome! (im pretty sure she would do bbc, she is slowly coming along to the idea) i just ask if i can take pics or vid. i am straight so my only envolvement would be is watching her get her tight pussy filled!

Howd you get her to want bbc?

I'll be in San Diego in January....she is welcome to come get filled by this BWC...

@sharky: weve just been talking about it (i know deep down she wants it) shes never had one before i think shes more worried about the unknown right now...

another one

heres a couple more

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 326
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 300
She's fucking KILLER, dude. You'll have to pry me off her... cause when I'm in "go" mode, I just can't get enough.

Users who are viewing this thread