• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would your cuckold wedding party be like?

• Thread starterBOGMANDIAS
  • Start date

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
Many husbands only became cucks after the wedding and because of that (and for other reasons as a tradition) they did not have a cuckold wedding ceremony, but what if you could have a wedding party with the cuckold theme as it would be? Who would you invite to the party? How would your wife be dressed? How would you be dressed? How would the marriage be consummated? Feel free to reveal your desires without worrying about details like money and shame about ******** your lifestyle to society.

I'm going to respond, not quite in the spirit the questions were asked ... but just to give some real life perspective on the "cuckold wedding" issue. Or more accurately, on the honesty and openness issue between prospective groom and bride.

My wife-to-be was seeing, and having sex with, other guys while we dated, and while we were engaged. It was obvious, she didn't lie about it or go out of her way to hide, but it was just never discussed. For my part, fearing if I raised it I would lose her completely, I didn't have the balls to confront it with her. It's hard for even me to think someone could have been so dumb, but I guess i believed ... or at least desperately hoped ... that after we married things would change.

We had a normal, non-cuckold style, wedding ... and left immediately for our honeymoon in the middle of the reception. I later found out from friends or other guests at the reception that a lot of people pretty much knew what was going on with my wife, and there were a lot of comments and jokes at my expense as the alcohol continued to flow through the evening. But I was so happy to have Sherri as my wife that I was oblivious to anything but (1) how excited I was that tonight I would finally get to make love to Sherri ... she had not allowed me real sex before ... (2) how incredibly nervous and scared I was that I wouldn't be able to perform well enough on our wedding night to satisfy her. I knew from my own experience how small I was equipped and how poor my performance often was, especially when I felt under pressure.

Reactions: edtheguy
Just realized this would be a book with the detail I was writing, so I will really shorthand it to get to the point.

Our wedding night, no surprise, was a disaster. I was pathetic and crushed, Sherri went from frustrated and sniippy to angry, as I simpered away my apologies. The next morning she had calmed down enough to give me another try, and predictably it was worse. So she went "out to the pool" pissed off to "enjoy my honeymoon" ... while I moped and cried the day away, in the room and just kind of aimlessly wandering around the resort property, hoping to see her and somehow get her to forgive me. Of course, interspersed with some time in the bars, drinking a bit. To cut to the chase, after a nap I went out again ... still no Sherri ... and came back later at night, I think it was around 9:30 or so. And when I came back in Sherri was back ... and in the middle of consummating her honeymoon , just not with her new husband.

Another miserable scene ensued, with me ending up totally humiliating myself ... and then shamefully going off by myself, and simultaneously sobbing and masturbating myself to sleep.

So finally I get to my point. "Cuckold wedding" or not ... what is really important in real life is at least basic honesty and openness between the man and the woman. I suspect if I had the balls ... or she at least took pity on me enough ... to get everything out in the open before we were married, we would have ended up exactly where we are now. But without the extreme trauma of those few days on our honeymoon. What's most important, at least as I see it, is not the form of the wedding or marriage, but that both parties understand what is going on, and will go on. In the long run, things will be a lot easier for everyone involved.

Reactions: edtheguy
As any wedding family and friends and coworkers should be there for the ceremony. a traditional looking ceremony to be seen. The wedding party would not. For the conductor of the ceremony would have a robe on. The happy cuck a shirt and tie and a very small cage on to show his submission acting as usher to show everyone to their seats. As the music began to play, a row of groomsmen, her boyfriends, to come out with bow ties on. Her bestfriend and daughters as bridesmaids in corsets and lingerie make their way down the aisle. All stand as she enters to come down the aisle in her vail only covering her face and head. As she arrives to the alter each groomsmen grabs' a check on her ass and pats it for good luck. The ceremony begins, the cuck takes his place by his mistress side behind her. the bridesmaids flow back her vail revealing her face. She kneels as the cuck opens the robe of the conductor. While he speaks the bride begins sucking the conductor hard as he explains the new path of the marriage. He then proceeds asking the cuck if he is prepared to obey her and complete his duties as needed, acknowledging it he moves next to his mistress, taking her place sucking the conductor of the marriage. He then asks the grooms if they are to give her as she needs real cock. acknowledging this the bride quickly sucks each cock. The conductor ask her if she is pleased of the pledges of the day to supply her with real cock as she desires. She accepts and the bridesmaids bring over a Victorian style love seat. She climbs on facing the crowd as the conductor removes cuck and fills her pussy behind her, proclaims the ceremony a success as he dumps his load in her and the groomsmen fill behind her to fill her one after the other. Cuck is laid under everything so overflow does not reach the ground as it leaks out of her.

Reactions: leahswannabe and edtheguy
... or you can do it Hercuckobeys' way LOL

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
.......... I was so happy to have Sherri as my wife that I was oblivious to anything but how excited I was that tonight I would finally get to make love to Sherri; she had not allowed me real sex before .
The post-wedding situation you've described sounds like a consequence — or one of them, anyway — of a couple deciding to get married without first having a sexual relationship.

Reactions: Manwaife
Custer Laststand said:
The post-wedding situation you've described sounds like a consequence — or one of them, anyway — of a couple deciding to get married without first having a sexual relationship.
You're probably right.

I learned that my future wife was cheating on her boyfriend when we first met.
Even before we started living together, we went to swing parties ..
Gradually she could go with one of our friends to another city in their car...
even at our wedding, one of her friends helped her with the outfit, after which he was the driver of our wedding car ..
and when we left the banquet hall and reached the next street, she offered to change places with me so that I would take them to the hotel while they were having fun in the car ..

v Eilate 014.jpg dsc00195a~2.jpg Изображение02 004 (Small).jpg

Reactions: leahswannabe, robbiewillskucku, marisatragapollas and 2 others
Manwaife said:
Even at our wedding, one of [my bride's] friends helped her with [her] outfit, after which he was the driver of our wedding car. And, when we left the banquet hall and reached the next street, she [suggested he] change places with me so I would take them to the hotel while they were having fun in the car.
Perfect — sounds like your sexy bride ensured you were properly cuckolded on your wedding day. And, thanks for posting her photos. She looks super-hot.

Custer Laststand said:
Perfect — sounds like your sexy bride ensured you were properly cuckolded on your wedding day. And, thanks for posting her photos. She looks super-hot.
the life of a cuckold sucked me in like a swamp gradually imperceptibly ...
first there was swing, then I accidentally found out that she sees other men sometimes with my friends mi-e at some point we decided that we should live openly and not hide our fantasies from each other ...
I liked the way She dresses frankly and she liked the attention of men and women

DSCF0104 (Small).JPG plat'e L 006 (Small)~3.jpg 25864210079_2484f3c6cf_b~2.jpg IMG_62891sm.jpg Hel 520.jpg IMG_1618smXXl A.jpg

Reactions: leahswannabe, marisatragapollas and Custer Laststand
Manwaife said:
The life of a cuckold sucked me in like a swamp, gradually and imperceptibly.
That can happen.
Manwaife said:
First there was swinging, then I accidentally found out she sees other men, sometimes my friends.
What's friendship when it comes to the availability of a gorgeous married woman....?
Manwaife said:
Then, at some point, we decided we should live openly and not hide our fantasies from each other.
Sounds like a practical decision, from the point of view of keeping your marriage together.
Manwaife said:
I like the way She dresses, frankly, and she likes the attention of men and women.
You're fortunate to be married to such a hot-and-sexy cuckoldress. Thanks for posting her additional photos.

Users who are viewing this thread