What You Wanna See?

• Thread starterBrady
  • Start date

Brady

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2017
If you could watch your wife/gf/fiance/SO do anything you wanted what would it be?

I would like to see my girl get fucked by like 3 guys at once or just taking turns on her. All of them cum all over her or inside her.

Reactions: swingfun75 and oppor
I would like to see her doing the ironing? I have a large pile of it and no shirt for tomorrow :(

jrtemple said:
I would like to see her doing the ironing? I have a large pile of it and no shirt for tomorrow :(

Lol not quite what i was going for

I would just about kill to watch her take a BBC!
No need for multiples or gang-bang, just a nice, clean, very well-built middle-aged man.
It would be SO taboo; she was raised in a generation where that would've been the absolute worst thing a white girl could do, so the submission would be epic. And I am very confident she could find it very exciting and pleasurable.
She was invited by a former co-worker to have a date with a couple of her black boyfriends she dated on occasion. Much to my surprise, she gave it some consideration and was receptive to the general idea, but the co-worker wanted to watch and video, and that killed that deal.
In any case it would take some extraordinary circumstances to have that happen these days, but that doesn't mean I can't fantasize about it!

I would like to watch her get picked up in a bar and take a stranger to a hotel room where I watch her get fucked bareback and the guy cums in her tits ... the guy leaves and then it’s my turn ... to lick her head to toe ...

Reactions: swingfun75
I have a fantasy I enjoy with a friend, but it could apply to any wife or GF, of course...
We want to go to a club that has music and dancing; not a rowdy place, rather one enjoyed by a more middle-aged crowd. We enjoy a drink or 2, not only to relax her, but lower her inhibitions as well.
She can then cruise about the place, looking for men to dance with. Naturally, it is quite the turn-on for me, as I watch her share her intimate 'space' with him, and the touching. She is quite busty also, and loves to show her cleavage off, so I can see them staring at her tits while she pretends not to notice. I will also see how they try to cop a feel, seeing where they can place their hands on her hips without her objecting and trying to cup her ass.
If there is some genuine mutual attraction, she can bring him back to our table for a drink, sitting next to him instead of me. If she is flirting and/or trying to seduce him, I have to watch for the signs of him touching her under the table. The intensity goes way up if it happens to be a night where she wears a skirt with nothing underneath it!
When she tells me they are going to go outside to smoke, that's our code for "I'm going to give him a blowjob in his car", and I have to sit, alone and uncomfortable, waiting for her return. They may even return to our table after she has finished, especially if he is a candidate to go to our hotel room and perform cuckold/3-way sex.
If this worked to perfection, she would be able to enjoy a variety of partners, find the ones she likes, and "go outside to smoke" 3-4 times over the course of that evening.

my Chinese gf wechat is nevereverb4
I told her my computer was hacked.
pm kik for blackmail materials "daqui1790"

We've done a lot of our fantasies, but there is some extreme stuff that we would likely never actually do...

I'd like to see Lexi pimped out by one of her black bulls. Take her for the weekend and charge their friends for free reign on her, or bring her to a party as entertainment.

Another one is a some rapeplay in an alley. Have a couple guys run a train on her and then just leave her there covered and filled with cum.

Reactions: swingfun75