Whats does this mean?

• Thread starterjustdreamin
  • Start date

justdreamin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2010
Hi all

Ive been hanging around this site trying to get the courage to take some first steps towards broaching cuckolding with my wife.

So far Ive been a bit of a pussy but have been dropping a few hints.

Anyway, in the last couple of weeks a strange thing has happened. My wife has now stopped me from cumming inside her. We still have sex, and Im still expected to make her cum, but when I start making noises I now have to come out of her and go finish myself off in the bathroom. No real explanation has been given, she has just said no.

Its very embarrassing having to stop, walk to the bathroom cock in hand, finish, and the come back in with her knowing what Ive just done. Also, if I cum first I have to then finish her off orally.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is it teh start of something?

Any comments/views appreciated.

JD

If you have an interest in becoming a cuckold you should expect her to control when, how and if you are allowed to cum.

When I was married to my first wife, neither of us liked to use the forms of birth control that was available. So, I would fuck her until she came, then would pull my dick out and finish by jackiing-off and cumming on her tits and belly.

Later, I developed the technique of eating her pussy until she came, but this was after a lot of good hard fucking. Then while I ate her, I was jacking-off and could time my orgasm with hers very nearly every time. As she came, she would grab my head between her thighs or else spread them wide and try to pull my head as far up her cunt as possible.

There are many wives who feel that it is somehow wrong if their husbands cum anywhere besides in their pussies. They don't want to believe that their husbands could have a pleasureable orgasm anywhere but in their fuck-holes.

But the truth is, ladies, that all men are masturbators. They jacked-off long before they met you, and will continue to do so the rest of their lives, except when there is a pussy available, either yours or some other gal's.

This sounds strange justdreamin. The first thing I would try, is pulling out of her and cumming on her belly, then get down there and clean it all up with your mouth. When you have finished cleaning her up, thank her for letting you cum on her, and for letting you clean her up. It sounds easy, but the first few times she might object or you might not be able to lick up your own cum easily.. but just grin and bear it. She will eventually this it is hot... and so will you.

1ball@atime.jpg...........

Condom

This could be many, many things.

Will she let you wear a condom and finish, or is she trying to stop you from getting gratification when you are inside her?

Maybe she found out you've been on this site and is catching on?

justdreamin said:
I've been hanging around this site trying to get the courage to take some first steps towards broaching, with my wife, the possibility of her becoming my cuckoldress. So far Ive been a bit of a pussy but have been dropping a few hints. In the last couple of weeks a strange thing has happened. My wife no longer allows me to cum inside her. We still have sex, and I'm still expected to make her cum, but when I start making noises I now have to withdraw and go finish myself off in the bathroom. (She has given me no explanation.) It's very embarrassing having to stop, walk to the bathroom cock in hand, finish, then come back in with her knowing what I've just done. Also, if I cum first I must then finish her off orally.

It sounds like your wife recognizes that if she's going to date and fuck other men, it will be necessary for her to become sexually dominant with respect to you. So, she is conducting some experiments to determine whether she can "take control" and "coerce" you successfully to respond as she wishes. If so, it sounds like you're responding well.

Cumbox's suggestion seems an intriguing possibility. Perhaps your wife has picked up on your hints, is aware you follow this site (as suggested by Iamsomebody; say, from your browsing history), and has already taken a lover, but he is possessive and doesn't want her fucking anyone else (i.e., you). Ergo, she is attempting to ensure you leave no evidence.

Maybe you could narrow the possibilities by jokingly "accusing" her of this... being careful, of course, to avoid making her uncomfortable or starting an argument. I.e., keep it on the level of humor but behave as if you "know" she has a lover who, unseen, is necessitating her new style of fucking you.

It would be awesome if she was already sleeping with a lover :D

She is following your fantasy instructions to make you a cuckold, but she still needs to be "finished off" after you have ejaculated in the bathroom.

She has probably been reading up about cuckold management on the internet.

Begin obeying her without hesitation, and DEFINITELY start doing chores around the house without being asked to, so she notices your sincerity in putting her on a pedestal.

She is more likely to grant you your wish to open her thighs to strangers, if she feels that your fantasy is wrapped in your love. You prove you love your wife by doing more housework to "lighten her workload" to let her freshen up her energy levels.

A tired wife won't feel like dating other men. Her libido will be low and she won't feel that her body would be "wanted" by other men.

Check her wardrobe to see if she has enough nice clothes she can wear if she does decide to secretly take lovers. Don't put any energy into guessing whether she has a boyfriend, she will tell you if she feels you need to know.

Create an atmosphere around the home, so she begins to realise that you will never argue with any decision she could ever make. In your eyes, she can never do anything wrong. She must feel that you would never ever divorce her, even if she had 20 boyfriends.

You want her to have a fabulous life, right?

Hi all, thanks for taking the time to reply.

To answer some questions;
No, Im not allowed to wear a condom and cum in her that way. In truth we have never really used them and she doesn' want to start now.

She also wont allow me to cum on her, as suggested. Its the bathroom or nothing.

Ive not noticed any other strange behaviours to suggest she has a lover, but then, Im out at work all day ......

Has anyone else encountered this? Is it now a case of being extra nice and supportive whilst maintaining an eagle eye for damp panties?

All

Thanks for the previous advice. Ive tried to nudge things along a little, but once again, Im stuck for understanding what the signs are.

So Im still not allowed to cum in my wife. I took Canberraguys advice last night and just shot on her pubic hair/belly. She wasn't impressed and told me to clean it up (result).

Problem is, I didnt have chance to lick it up. She made me clean it with my boxers and then I had to wear them all night. She said, 'to make me feel how it is to have cum all over me.'

Is this good news? Are we progressing?

Thanks in advance all.

justdreamin said:
Problem is, I didnt have chance to lick it up. She made me clean it with my boxers and then I had to wear them all night. She said, 'to make me feel how it is to have cum all over me.'
Is this good news?

I'm afraid it's not :(
But who am I to say so...

Saraha said:
Mac is right, becoming a licker after she comes home from her lover is something worth aiming for. Develop a thirst for creampies instead of sex.

It is a couple of years that Linda does not allow me to lick her any longer.
She knows that I like it, and I know that it used to have a tremendous erotic charge on her.
I thought she could be shy of something, never thought it could be other men's sperm... or...

"she's just punishing me for pushing my selfish fantasy onto her" to use Mac's words.

MacNfries said:
Time to start checking those soiled panties, and inspecting her pussy when she's been absent from home for a few hours ...

I'm in the same situation of justdreamin: how can I check if I'm out at work all day?