• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Whats going on with my wife?

• Thread startercheckitout
  • Start date

checkitout

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Up until recently my wife never would dress up, she would wear sweats and sneakers. And always act disgusted if guys checked her out or tried to talk with her (especially older guys). I had bought some toys (vibrators,etc..) one toy was a 10 inch long 2 inch wide dildo. She kept asking me to throw it away, but I kept it.

One night she had a little to drink and I got out one of the vibrators (6in long 1in wide) she started to play with it, then I saw something in her eyes and she told me "suck it", so I did and she got so turned on.

Finally one day she kept asking me if her body looked good, and I told her that I know a lot of guys would want to fuck her, she didn't believe me. So I asked her if she wanted me to upload a (naked) pic of her to a site and let guys judge her, to my surprise she said sure. So I did, and I gave her the login info for the site, she started getting private messages from other guys on there, first telling her how hot she was, then she started asking them what they would do to her, so that turned into straight cyber sex. She tells me about the stuff the guys say to her, but there is one guy she talks to (I get emails saying they've messaged, but she deletes the messages) and she doesn't tell me what they talk about, or that they've even talked. Although I have seen one message she didn't delete and it was straight nasty sex talk, and hes an older guy in his mid-40s (shes mid 20s).

After she talks with him she gets so horny, the first time after they talked we fucked for 35-40mins and after I came she said "thats it?" she then grabbed her vibrator and started going at it on herself in front of me. For days after that she started wearing tiny outfits and high heels. And she started using the big (10in) dildo on herself. The first time she used it she was riding it and when she took it out of her pussy she squirted all over the place, since then she uses it all of the time.

Now she is wanting to go out in public and flirt with slutty outfits on...

Is she turning the corner?

My girl and I go through phases with our sexual interests. We usually drift between dom/sub, daredevil/exhibitionists, and "passionate romantic runaway lovers." We always enjoy just about everything, but we tend to focus on different "themes" through different periods. Your wife could be doing the same. For us, things like big dildos, slutty outfits, flashing, group sex fantasies, etc. fall under the daredevil theme. I still remember our first time going through that phase. She was so wild I thought I was going to loose her there for a second! She was masturbating multiple times a day, dressing really slutty, clubbing every weekend, dreaming about group sex, gang bangs and sex with friends/acquaintances/strangers/celebrities regularly, flashing and having sex in public practically every time we went out. We had a helluva time!

I guess what I am trying to say is: Stop worrying and have fun! If this is permanent (good chance it might not be) then you better learn to love it! If not, then learn to love it anyway!

checkitout, without a doubt your wife has turned a corner, and if you are comfortable with what she is doing you must tell her that you are really enjoying how she is starting to enjoy being the woman that will embrace the things that life can offer a woman that is up for it. My wife got to that point early in our marriage and we had a wonderful time together right up to when she got sick and passed away. Just grab hold and go. GTR

Reactions: purplejoys
gatorrdw said:
checkitout, without a doubt your wife has turned a corner, and if you are comfortable with what she is doing you must tell her that you are really enjoying how she is starting to enjoy being the woman that will embrace the things that life can offer a woman that is up for it. My wife got to that point early in our marriage and we had a wonderful time together right up to when she got sick and passed away. Just grab hold and go. GTR

I agree with the above advice.

checkitout ... most definitely she's "turning" the corner. Its time you start addressing some important items:

#1 Have the 2 of you discussed and agreed upon the parameters of her activities? For example, will she be allowed to go out on dates with other men, and will you need to know when she does, and where she is?
#2 Are you cool (seriously) with her having sex with other men? Will she need to inform you when she does? Will she practice safe sex or allow bareback? Will you want to watch? Are you ok with her dating black men and possibly staying gone from home for 24 hours+ or more at a time?

Its worth addressing as many concerns NOW, before they happen, rather than let them happen and then addressing them. Much less stress on the relationship. Communication is a key to this remaining exciting for the both of you. I know when my wife & I have our 3-somes, the sex with us is really exciting for days & weeks afterwards, as we relive the activities in our heads. Good luck & keep the forum posted of your progress ... Mac :clap:

checkitout, MacNfries has given you some solid basics that you have to do to be able to enjoy any of these activities that are potentially going to happen. You MUST talk about these things not just let them happen and then possibly suffer consequences that neither of you want. TALK to her! GTR

thank you all for the great advice. I have mentioned all of the above to her, but she is still swearing up and down that she could only be with me. I have been reassuring her that I am ok with everything. But she still swears that she could only be with me. So im not sure.

is this common for women who first start turning the corner?

checkitout said:
is this common for women who first start turning the corner?

Most definitely, checkitout ... and I never rule out anything. The fact that you are even able to have unstressful converation with her about it is actually a good indicator. Most women struggle with this because they don't like sharing their men with other women and they don't like cheating men, so her principles are running deep & solid. You don't want her to dig in her heels to your encouragment, however. I would suggest making an effort for the 2 of you to meet this individual if he will agree to meet ... get your wife ******* to this "other man". Also, continue roll playing ... get one of those lifelike, synthetic cocks (my wife loves her's) and pretend its her lover's. Start building some "positives" so that when the issue comes up she thinks positive thoughts rather than negative ones. Once the opportunity to meet arises, the next step might be to have a nice MMF 3-some with him ... she'll feel safe with you there, and you can build up the fact that having 2 men make love to her is "double the fun" ... my wife loves MMF when we have 'em.
The process of getting your wife to cross over and take another man, sexually, can be a slow process, so be patient and reassuring to her. She's looking for reasons NOT to do it ... you need to give her reasons TO DO it. Hang in there ... Mac :)

Users who are viewing this thread