• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's happening in Hollywood?

• Thread starterneworder1326
  • Start date

neworder1326

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 21, 2007
I feel like I am late to the party? Been so busy with my work that I apparently missed something. I have had a chance recently to catch up on some movies and television and I have seen something that has shocked me. That is, the feminization of the black man, or at least, the rendering of the black man as insignificant in the TV industry. Have you noticed the very obvious decrease in amount of work given to the stud black man in shows involving white females? They are being written out of a lot of scripts. Has Hollywood succumbed to pressure? Is this a subliminal process that started in 05 or so? Needless to say, I am disappointed and was hopeful that the pendulum was swinging in the other direction with the New Order of the superior black male being well under way.

Please comment and catch me up on what's going on.

New order of the superior black male??? FOUL FOUL FOUL!

Get Bent!

The other day I was thinking I dont see any latins on tv, and there are more latins than blacks in America!!

Maybe blacks are becoming more mainstream in film. By this I mean that they are getting parts based on their ability to do the fucking job rather than a preconceived stereotype about each and every one being a radical, angry, sex starved animal that is always out to show Whitey "what it is". Just a theory.

Come to Think of It

I can't remember the last time I saw a cross-dressing left-handed Norwegian in a touching family oriented drama based on a family of former circus freaks now living in a small town in lower Vermont. What gives?

Users who are viewing this thread