What's She Up To ?

• Thread starterFarmboy
  • Start date

Farmboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2017
IMG_0236.JPG Caught my wife going out with her friend dressed in this. Do you think she's meeting someone for sex. It's making me horny thinking about it !

IMG_0236.JPG Rotated for you.

That dress looks pretty conservative to wear as something she would dress up for a lover for.
Based solely on that, I'd say no.

Based on what men and women do, I'd say you never know...

She normally dresses in jeans and shirt. Also found a thong in her draw that she never wears for me. The thought someone is seeing her in it is driving me wild.

Look like a no to me as well. Be more concerned how she looks when returning than leaving.

She did come back a little flustered and went straight to the bathroom. Remember this is a very shy wife. Will not let me get someone to have a threesome with her and wouldn't let any one see her body. I have a real job getting her naked so I can take pics of her. She only does it so I can wank over them and she doesn't have to let me fuck her. What do you think ?

I wouldn't make any conclusions on one event.

i reckon she might be did she have stockings and suspenders on under the dress . she looks quite sexy.

Yes rog she had hold ups What do you think she's up to. Do you think she could pull.

yes she looks quite sexy in her black dress i fancy her . Id certainly love to put my hand up her skirt and see her stockings. Cant beat a innocent wife out .

so is this a chatroom or forum?

forum

She certainly is inocent. That's why I'm worried especially if your thinking you would like to touch her up. I'm not sure she had a bra on or not?

IMG_0261.JPG Guess she never. Took this when she got home.

Reactions: Susan's Slave, Geglu and Nazareth