• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Whats the hottest thing you have done ?

• Thread startercuckyboi23
  • Start date

cuckyboi23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2011
Hi to all.

Wanted to start a new thread, partly so we can all get some more ideas!:)

Whats the hottest thing you have been made to do by a cruel cuckoldress, or what is your hottest fantasy?;)

Answers from bulls, cucks, and cuckoldresses, please?

Haven't done it yet, sadly, but would love a long line of BBC to fuck my wife doggy style, where I lick her cheeks and slit clean after each cock. I imagine I'd be edging on an orgasm the whole time and would probably have to push in line once or twice to relieve myself.

I didn't do it per-se but my wife has been fingered by my best friend at the dinner table, while holding a conversation with me, my friend and his girlfriend. The girlfriend had no idea.

Another time they slipped away, under the guise of needing something to help prepare the meal, and fucked in a stairway on the way down to the store. My wife said it felt fabulously slutty to be preparing a meal and chatting with the girlfriend, while she could feel my best friends cum sliding between her pussy lips.

For me it was watching my wife get her first black cock ,it took years to happen ,and it happened by chance on holiday,
her came to the room to fix the shower ,
nice lad late 20's shorts and teeshirt..she was in shorts and bikini top,
we made smalll talk and hhe seemed intrested ,so she took control striping off and lying on the bed, when he came out she asked him if she could give him a tip .
He just nodded she sat up unzipped his shorts and took his cock in her mouth and boy did she make the most of it ,hre ended up fucking her for nearly an hour before he left ,
she looked so pleased with her self ,he came back that night to make sure the shower was ok .and the next three nights just to be sure leaving just before 6 every morning we still stay in touch with him but have never been back .
Still makes me hard thinking about him fucking her in the shower

I fucked my girlfriend while her mother was sitting next to us watching TV. We were in the TV room fucking..(she was sitting in my lap facing away from me) and her mother came in and sat right down on the couch next to us and started talking to us. When we heard her coming, my gf grabbed a wool blanket and wrapped it around both of us to disguise what we were doing. Good thing it was winter and not summer! I even was able to cum while she was sitting there. I always loved risky things anyways.

Reactions: Wahooguy
so, many. Once My at wife's friends birthday party at a dance club, she left with a BBC and "danced" with him in a field across the street. She returned and demand I eat her in the back seat of our car before returning inside where all her girlfriends knew what had transpired.

Another time told to rim her while she rode a big one, (that was after earlier being told to suck him hard for her while they made out.

and of course eating fresh pie on occasions like the night she made me warm up her pussy with my tongue before she left for a date, she absolutely smothered me when she got home

She made me once cross dress and go with her girlfriend as a threesome to a bar.

made me sit chaste and converse with her girlfriend with the girls husband very loudly sexing my wife in the next room with the door open, the girl remarking about the speed of the thumping and how it sounded like my wife wasn't used to having it so big and hard and fast by her high pitched squeeling.

I guess one of the hottest things that I can remember Sue telling me about is of her, after spending the night at her lover's home, how she came down to breakfast in just one of his button-up shirts. Never forget how she told me she opened his robe, got him hard, and then proceeded to have her breakfast sitting on his lap with his cock buried in her.

Users who are viewing this thread