• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Whats the main attraction of being cuckolded for you?

• Thread starterUsedtoloveher
  • Start date

Usedtoloveher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2011
Hi all,

Im wondering if you've identified what exactly is the biggest factor in enjoying being a cuckold for you.

My ex and I had an open relationship for about 10 years. In hindsight it wasnt just about spicing up our sex life it was being bored with each other and in an essentially toxic relationship. We wouldnt admit it but we were still together because of our son. The love was gone.

We'd see people seperately and eventually it dawned on me that knowing she was fucking and sucking some other guy and that she'd come home to me, shower then tell me all the graphic details whilst I fucked her senseless was the most aroused Id ever been. I didnt feel the same when we did threesomes. It was only when she was away being fucked out of my sight.

I've tried to analyse what exactly was such a turn on. Because though I doubt I'll enter into another open or cuckold dynamic again. Id be very interested in working out what psychological triggers were flipped that made the sex so memorable and crazy. Was it merely psychological or is there some biological high in reclaiming your cunt in all three holes?

Knowing she was out there getting used made me jittery like a kid waiting to charge downstairs and rip open presents on Xmas morning. I was elated and excited. I fantasised about her calling me whilst it was happening or filming it but she never did.

My sex life with my new wife is great but I think I'll never be that aroused again. Hence the odd visit to cuckold sites just to remember. If I could find the exact element Id see if there was any way to synthesise or pretend to get a bit of that buzz.

Thanks,
U

nobody knows exactly why they started to like being a cuckold but the feeling of wife getting pleasure from a superior Guy(Cock size) is awesome. For me i will lov to see my wife getting long wet kiss from the bull

We have been real lucky her main bull is huge and that's all I want.
She had a policeman once and he was 10 inches but thin,he fucked her 4 times through out the night and I just love when she comes home with sore tits and a well used pussy.
Can't put my finger on why but it's the only way I can get off now.
I get quite angry with her if she comes home and tells me she met her bull in the town and he wanted to take her for a drive but she has said she's to busy.
Her bull said he was going to phone me but he hasn't yet,he smirks at me when I see him,which I don't mind,in fact I quite like it.I also would love to see him fucking her and she as asked him but he said No

This is a hard question to answer. We have been married for 25 years, and i am now finding it more exciting to watch sex on the net, (as this is all i have available) than to have sex with my wife. I can have sex whenever i want but find myself more interested in watching sex than doing it. I am sure watching my wife have sex and hopefully taking part as well with another man would really excite me in a way married sex doesn't. It must be sexual boredom i guess, after all these years? It seems to affect the man more than the woman

2 words: Girl Power

For me it was watching someone who you wouldn't think butter would melt in her mouth,change completely in to a hot wife so easily.
And see her blossom

For me, I love to be humiliated, the bigger the humiliation the better.

for me, it is knowing that she can be more turned on, have better orgams, fuck longer, in general, just have "better sex" with some guys, than she can with me. It's not that I'm "bad", it's just that she is better, with a better man. It's humiliating, and it turns me on.

Johnny3344 said:
We have been real lucky her main bull is huge and that's all I want.
She had a policeman once and he was 10 inches but thin,he fucked her 4 times through out the night and I just love when she comes home with sore tits and a well used pussy.
Can't put my finger on why but it's the only way I can get off now.
I get quite angry with her if she comes home and tells me she met her bull in the town and he wanted to take her for a drive but she has said she's to busy.

Her bull said he was going to phone me but he hasn't yet,

he smirks at me when I see him,which I don't mind,in fact I quite like it.

I also would love to see him fucking her and she as asked him but he said No

"........he smirks at me.........I quite like it.........."

Why don't you tell him that he hasn't got the balls to fuck your wife like a real bull? Then his pride will force him to bed down your wife and empty all his sperm in her pussy like you are fantasizing will happen.

Pull his mind strings, make him your puppet so that he has no option but to get down and lick your wife's pussy to prove he is a better man than you.

Turn him into an "action man".

He has only just started to talk to me,of coarse I want to see my tiny wife sat on his cock or just her little feet showing when he has completely smothered her,knowing that his huge endowment is right in her.
She told me he sit up at right angles to the bed,with his back against the head board and makes her sit on him and he plays with her a arse fingering it,that always turns me on knowing it.
I would love to show a few photos of her to you all and have asked how to do it all from a IPad.
I know we both are lucky to find a guy with such a large tool but what I tell you is the truth.
She tells me if I have had her in the morning he always asks, he will then fuck her properly.

Why?

Everyone has different reasons, but here are a few of mine:

1- Seeing another man have her re-enforces the idea that she is sexy and desirable :D

2- Knowing that I am the one that she'll come home to makes me feel great. Even though it may only be because I can provide financial support, not sexual satisfaction. :(

3- Seeing that satisfied look on her face, happy wife= happy life! :)

4- Best of all.... I love her!

InDeep said:
Everyone has different reasons, but here are a few of mine:

1- Seeing another man have her re-enforces the idea that she is sexy and desirable :D

2- Knowing that I am the one that she'll come home to makes me feel great. Even though it may only be because I can provide financial support, not sexual satisfaction. :(

3- Seeing that satisfied look on her face, happy wife= happy life! :)

4- Best of all.... I love her!

That is an amazing analysis - well done - you put it in a nutshell.

Users who are viewing this thread