• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's your fav kind of wht girls?

• Thread starterSean2007
  • Start date

Sean2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2007
I like those kind of long legs, slim body, big boobs, firs ass and long hair white girls with sweet face.

what kind of girls are your fav, buddy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pregnant with a black child!

Reactions: hikawade and Erinwhitemom
I like chubby white girls with dark hair. Big tits and a fine round ass dressed in lingerie, something tight. Full lips, youngish, maybe 28, the age where a girl has really become a woman.

pretty simple for me. my current.:)

z_xd.jpg

Reactions: Funtimess, Vancity and joost
A married one being blacked

the kind that sucks black dick and puts her cloths back on without cleaning up the dripping cum from her tits or face

well, I like a lot of white babes, but the ones that I love the most is the blonde hair, bubble butt, blue-eye queen with thick legs that stays wraps around me. Love when they talk dirty too.

I don't think it was intentional, but the replies to this thread brought up a good point. What's more important; looks or actions?

Here I go. I like white girls between the ages of 30 and 45. I love pretty eyes that hold your attention. You know, the eyes that look at you with that deep fire of black cock desire. I love white girls that flirt and touch and let you know one way or the other they are ready for you to fuck them at the earliest possibility. I like white girls that have an ASS and KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT! They have to have nice thighs and legs to go with their ass. As far as I am concerned if she don't have the legs and ass she will NEVER attract a black man! In my humble opinion, of course. I am not that much into blondes, but Brunettes, and brown hair are my favorites. Now, as far as fucking is concerned? SLUT, SLUT, SLUT, HO, HO, HO, (no pun intened lol) The nastier she talks the harder she gets fucked! Imagine a white gal looking at you with her sexy eyes that are full of lust as she says.........."I don't WANT to suck your cock, but it's ok if you WANT to fuck me in my mouth!" Now tell me that shit aint hot! Oh, and as far as fuckin? Keep the stockings on and fuck the shit outta her because she EXPECTS IT! Yeah, I could go on and on and on........................GIMME SUM WHITE MEAT!!

Reactions: hikawade
a lot of you are almost describing Me! 5'9 175 light brown hair sexy eyes great long shapely legs. full but girly ass. 38BB-32-38. My hair looks good short. Love to wear stockings and garters or thigh highs and 4 inch heels. Love to dress in red, black, pink and white. Sure do wish i could get blk preg but I am 47 and....
luv to all Black Studs, msgary

Reactions: Erinwhitemom
I like married, confident, pretty, curves, in good physical shape, and discreet. As I list these off its no wonder I seem to hook up with physical trainers/instructors.

blondes

i think blonde blue eyes with big tits hot ass are better

Attachments

• 7932_174719516753_706661753_3724974_5248448_n.jpg
    7932_174719516753_706661753_3724974_5248448_n.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,450
  • renee1.JPG
    renee1.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,044
My weakness is for a couple of types. As the name implies I'm into white women but not exclusively. Turn ons for me is a thick(My definition of thick is when a women is built solid with big legs, big hips smaller waist and big tits. No bigger than a size 14 and who looks like she is or used to be athletic). I like mature women,soccer moms and women who look like they take care of themselves. I like women who no matter what they dress in, it looks sexy on them. I like short hair brunettes, but I also like redheads too. But nothing turns me on like a women that is into black as much as I am into white.

MsGary said:
a lot of you are almost describing Me! 5'9 175 light brown hair sexy eyes great long shapely legs. full but girly ass. 38BB-32-38. My hair looks good short. Love to wear stockings and garters or thigh highs and 4 inch heels. Love to dress in red, black, pink and white. Sure do wish i could get blk preg but I am 47 and....
luv to all Black Studs, msgary

Yup:hitit:, sound bout right to me Ms.Gary. Best thing about getting blk preg is TRYING to get blk preg
:hump:

Brotha,
Thanks so much for your note. I am wearing size 16 right now but will sure try to get back into my 14's. Still "look" athletic but most of the sports time has been hauling my kids to their events. Black men were my first boyfriends and lovers. A few wanted to marry me. Even more have wanted to marry me SINCE I married white! Other than a pic, waht else do you want to know. I am really into black Men. I LOVE you guys. Especially guys on here are so open and bold-I love it!
LUV, msgary
p.s. you made me feel good about keeping my light brown hair short. Getting it highlighted between Christmas and new Year

Gimme a big titty blonde bitch - an no pigs need apply.

The best white girls are posh prim and proper ladies who would not normally stray from their white husbands, but a situation arises (such as being blackmailed into it) that means thet end up sampling black cock and then can not get enough.

Reactions: hikawade
give me a redhead or an asian hell give me both

I don't mind what colour they are as long as they are young, plump and all tits n ass.