What's your fav kind of wht girls?

• Thread starterSean2007
  • Start date
Busty brunettes - sweet but totally perverted.

Reactions: hikawade
cute sexy attractive with tight body and who are willing to recruit her unsuspecting suburban gfs, sisters, and friends to bbc experience

Currently, my favorite kind of white girl is the kind with black hair and bright eyes. Loves to dress in goth, is definatly a plus!

I like the plain jane milf type that turns into a black cock slut when she puts on her lingirie and heels in a hotel room

I prefer to see older white women, out with their black grand children, who have been used all of their life and every part of their body is hanging loose.

Reactions: Erinwhitemom
Brotha N2white. I think we have chatted wince we met. I am pretty sure that i have told since that I am white Transgender. Thank you of your replies and I sure do like that you like my body and looks. I am now 48 but am back into size 14. 5'9 155 lb. 4 or 5 pounds came off my chest though. Hope that is not disappointing. Anyway. I read this whole thread to see if i made a chance to say I am /was a male. I believe you were tolerant of that when i wold before.
luv, MsGary (Heather)

Agreed, there nothing sexer than a cheating wife except one that's doing it for the first time.

One would think any that open their legs