• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's Your Ultimate Cuckold Fantasy

• Thread starterCuck&Young
  • Start date
urban said:
since my wife was a substitute teacher once, my fantasy would be to have her fucked by her favorite pupil after school

That is a great and realistic cuckold fantasy. I'm sure a lot of the teen boys wanted to screw her. There are so many stories in the news about teachers having sex with their students. Good fantasy! ;)

Reactions: cravingheruse
In fact, even some of her former male students simply goes up to her and say "Hi". They only back off when they saw me. I once told her that "if I were not there, they would have probably hugged you and felt you buttocks."

My wife reaction? She simply smiled.

Wife Fantasy

This video shows my fantasy. My wife's lover calls her and tells her to be at his friend's house because he has a lot of friends who wants to her. She is eager to please her lover, so I help her get ready for her date. I choose the outfit she's wearing in the video and I take her to the house, drop her off and wait in the car. What happens inside is all in the video. When they are all done with her, she comes outside to the car covered in semen and has "FUCK *****" written on her forehead. I kiss her passionately and tell her I love her, because I'm the lucky guy taking her home.

Katja Kassin double anal gangbang - ********.com

Cuckold2036 said:
That is a great and realistic cuckold fantasy. I'm sure a lot of the teen boys wanted to screw her. There are so many stories in the news about teachers having sex with their students. Good fantasy! ;)

Fuck yea! I think every teen boy wants to fuck a teacher. Imagine how it would feel as a cuck explaining to teen boys that your wife limits you to masturbating to get off and encouraging them to use her as much as they want. Theyd also abuse the hell out of you when they learn that you will suck their dicks and eat their cum. You'd have to drive them to your house after school so they can fuck yer wife while you jerk off in the corner just watching.

My fantasy would be for my Asian girlfriend to deny me sex while openly having an affair with a large masculine man. I beg to eat cum from her pussy and ass after her fuck sessions but she says no. My only release is to masturbate as a transvestite sissy. They discover this and she forces me to service her lover's male friends while he fucks her in the bedroom. Eventually, they get tired of me. Her lover moves in the house and I am force to leave as my now ex-girlfriend dumps me.

one of my fantasy is having us going to a party, my wife is on the dance floor and is surrounded by men who have their hands all over her body

she then drags one guy, holds onto a tree or pole and let him fuck her from behind while her cries are muffled by the loud music

ottawatv69 said:
My fantasy would be for my Asian girlfriend to deny me sex while openly having an affair with a large masculine man. I beg to eat cum from her pussy and ass after her fuck sessions but she says no. My only release is to masturbate as a transvestite sissy. They discover this and she forces me to service her lover's male friends while he fucks her in the bedroom. Eventually, they get tired of me. Her lover moves in the house and I am force to leave as my now ex-girlfriend dumps me.

Hot fantasy! Although the end is harsh..... I'd rather stay with the asian girlfriend and service her and her man. :):)

An interesting fantasy is between an ex (who really cuckolded me) and the guy she was sleeping with. We would be at some party at one of her best girlfriends’ house, and at some point after some people started to leave the idea to play some sort of strip game would come up, and a not so random, random drawing would take place to select the players, it would be my girl, a girlfriend of hers and their lovers. The girls would have it worked out that they would lose in some predetermined order to the guys, the purpose would be to strip down, and the winner would get handcuffed to the loser of their choice for an hour or something.

The purpose of the game would be to publically tell both me and the other boyfriend that the two chicks were both cheating with the guys they just played this strip game with, while all four of them were naked and handcuffed together. The both couples would run off to the bedroom to have sex while the other boyfriend and I sat there with the other people at the party completely embarrassed. While we waited, another girlfriend of hers would fit me and this other guy into chastity cages, as this was all pre-planned they would have had everything ready.

Finally at the end of the evening I would drive my girlfriend and her lover back to her place, and drop them off. I would get a good night peck on the cheek from her and she would show me the key that would be on a necklace hanging between her large breasts. Then they would go into her place and have a ton of sex while I went home and took a cold shower.

Cuckold2036 said:
Hot fantasy! Although the end is harsh..... I'd rather stay with the asian girlfriend and service her and her man. :):)

It comes down to everyone finding their right places and roles. The alpha male bull lover gets to take his rightful place as master of the house and the asian lady gets the real man she deserves. I no longer have the pressure of trying to be a real man to satisfy her and get to masturbate elsewhere thinking about how happy they are. Everyone ends up where they should be.

My greatest cuckold fantasy has been fulfilled. I always wanted my wife to invite me along to an over nighter with her bull. She consented to this last spring. It was better then I anticipated.

As we got to the motel room at a 3 star motel with double beds my wife asked if I could go back down to her car and get something she forgot. So I ran down and got her stuff and as I returned I walked in as she was blowing him and he was naked from the waist down. I LOVED walking in and seeing this. Then they proceeded to fuck like wild Indians. I could do nothing but watch and try to learn. After about 2 hours of steady love making they stopped and we had a few beers and chatted. It was around 11:00 and as one who gets up at 4am I was tired and wanted to turn in. Me alone and them together. We all slept for 2 or three hours and they began to frolic once again in the pitch dark. My hearing was in tune to their every move. I heard slurping and moaning from both him and her. Then I sensed that they were once again fucking. I was fully thrilled and elated as they pumped and moaned for over an hour. (I asked my wife the next day and she said he was doing anal on her.) Then the moans turned to heavy breathing then silence. I was as hard as a rock as I laid there alone and soon myself drifted off to sleep. I was then waken to sounds of kissing and embracing at around 7 am. He fucked her pussy as I videoed them *******. He threw of the blankets and she was deep throating him and then he suddenly threw her over and fucked her for about 5 minutes and came inside her. He then got up and got dressed and left. I jumped in bed with her and fucked her really hard for about 10 minutes and came in one big explosion of passion. We went out for breakfast and went home. I can say with all honesty that this fulfilled my fantast of spending the night while my wife is in the hands of another man. I LOVED IT!!

vnlfsn said:
My greatest cuckold fantasy has been fulfilled. I always wanted my wife to invite me along to an over nighter with her bull. She consented to this last spring. It was better then I anticipated.

As we got to the motel room at a 3 star motel with double beds my wife asked if I could go back down to her car and get something she forgot. So I ran down and got her stuff and as I returned I walked in as she was blowing him and he was naked from the waist down. I LOVED walking in and seeing this. Then they proceeded to fuck like wild Indians. I could do nothing but watch and try to learn. After about 2 hours of steady love making they stopped and we had a few beers and chatted. It was around 11:00 and as one who gets up at 4am I was tired and wanted to turn in. Me alone and them together. We all slept for 2 or three hours and they began to frolic once again in the pitch dark. My hearing was in tune to their every move. I heard slurping and moaning from both him and her. Then I sensed that they were once again fucking. I was fully thrilled and elated as they pumped and moaned for over an hour. (I asked my wife the next day and she said he was doing anal on her.) Then the moans turned to heavy breathing then silence. I was as hard as a rock as I laid there alone and soon myself drifted off to sleep. I was then waken to sounds of kissing and embracing at around 7 am. He fucked her pussy as I videoed them *******. He threw of the blankets and she was deep throating him and then he suddenly threw her over and fucked her for about 5 minutes and came inside her. He then got up and got dressed and left. I jumped in bed with her and fucked her really hard for about 10 minutes and came in one big explosion of passion. We went out for breakfast and went home. I can say with all honesty that this fulfilled my fantast of spending the night while my wife is in the hands of another man. I LOVED IT!!

I have many fantasies but one of them reminds me of yours. Incredibly hot your story was :D

Mine is similar but a little different. We are a group of 8-10 friends, some couples, and some singles that rent a ski cabin or cottage.
Of course I end up sharing bedroom with my wife AND her lover/BF that no one of the groups knows aboout. They think he is just a common friend.

During the first evening my wife gets pissed on me on some silly thing and whispers to me that I can forget getting anything in bed this trip. When we retires to bed the first night I as usual take the other half of the bed that she is laying down on. She just says no and points to the spare singlebed on the other side of the room. I am still pissed on you, just so you know she says. I try to kiss her to appologise but she rejects me and says that she is tired. We goes to separate beds and I fall asleep. She is laying and reading a book, like 50 shades of grey or something similar.

After a while her lover and BF comes in, little *****. I wake up easily and can hear my wife giggle, I was waiting for you. I pretend to be at sleep. Her boyfriend asks her, what about him? I suppose he points at me but I don't know since I have my eyes closed and is laying on my side facing the wall, apart from them. Dont bother about him, my wife says. He will be sleeping in that bed every night. He laughs and lays besides her.

I still lay listening and they stop talking and I can hear them kissing, the smacking sounds of mouths and tounges turns me on but I don't dare showing them that I am up. I am afraid that my wife then would show me out of the room and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to listen to them. I have never watched or listened to my wife having sex without participating myself before. I can hear the kissing picking up in speed, the beed sheets moving around and a squek or two from the old wooden bedframe. I am hard now but don't dare to touch myself afraid that I will be seen by them. I hear them stop kissing and she whispers something to him that I cant hear.

I hear them move around in the bed and then she sighs heavily a few times, The two or three AAAhhhhs! cut through my ears like a knife. I wonder if he is eating her pussy or fucking her. Then I hear the bed squek and she is sucking in air throug her teeth with a whistling sound, only to let it out with a loud AAAhhhh! I understand that he has went directly to fucking her, no foreplay or anything. Now I dare to slow move my hand so I can caress myself through the underwear I am weraring. Needless to say I come almost immedeately.
They continue to fuck slowly for a while and then they start to be more loud and my wifes moans are higher and higher. I can't stop thinking that if it had been with me she had had sex with, she would have done anything to be quiet and not letting the rest of the group hearing anything. But with him she doesn't seem to mind. She came with a big orgasm that almost made her cry of pleasure.

They stop for a while and then I can hear her saying to him, titty fuck me until you cums. I love when she does that with me since she is usually both sucking the dick between the slides between her breasts. I am sure it feels as good for him as it does for me when I do it. He does that for a few minutes and then I can hear him start to groan. He cums in her mouth and she swallows it all. I can hear him saying good girl with a snirk in his voice. She giggles and they snug together in bed until they fall asleep. Then I dare turning around and can see that they are laying in eachothers arms. I take my sock to wipe of my dick and then I falls asleep.

In the morning I am one of the first that are up and a guy in the group says with a smile to me, It looks like someone got lucky yesterday evening, the whole house could hear the two of you. I get red in my face, but is still somewhat grateful that he thinks it was me fucking my wife and not her lover.
But then of a coincidence this guys girlfriend that are a real prude goes into our bedroom to ask my wife if she wants to join her at the local skiresort spa for lunch.
She comes back with a very upset look and just says, your wife is still sleeping, I will ask her later. I don't get why she looks so upset until it strikes me, they are probably both sleeping. I excuse myself to go get something in our room and there they are, both sleeping in the double bed, more on her side than on his or their own sides. I sigh and realise that she is probably telling her boyfriend what she say right this minute. When I go back to the kitchen I can feel their quitness and his strange looks at me. I am very ashamed knowing that the whole group will probably know before lunch since he is not the quite guy, he talks about everything to everyone.

That was a very nice vignette. It is always delightful when others figure out that you are a cuck and just accept it. The looks, the whispers, and then when, one of the couples calls to invite you over to a party a few weeks later and ask you if your will be a party of 2 or 3 - is your wife bringing her friend. Even better is if you ask if they mind if your wife brings her special friend along.

Nice post.

Mine is to be humiliated by my ex Wife.She makes me wear a chastity belt and she holds the key.She tells me to get any release I must pay her lots and lots of cash.She keeps reminding me the reason she left me, which is I have a really small cock and I never once satisfied her when we were married.She mocks me saying how she cheated on me when we were married and how her new man is much bigger and better than me.One of lifes winners and not a pathetic loser like myself.She tells me her sex life is amazing and how they fuck all the time.She tells me to buy her sexy exciting lingerie which I do,which excites her lover even more.She tells me I will never get another woman and says I must work hard to earn the money to pay her, so I can do what I do best,which is to mastubate whilst thinking of her getting fucked.

what a bunch of loozers :D

I would have loved to had to watch my bride being gang banged by 10 or 12 big black cocks wearing her wedding dress on our wedding night. We'd then seal her wedding dress in sealed package without having it cleaned (stained with a lot of cum). Then repeat this on all of our anniversary each year.

Dirtyoleman said:
I would have loved to had to watch my bride being gang banged by 10 or 12 big black cocks wearing her wedding dress on our wedding night. We'd then seal her wedding dress in sealed package without having it cleaned (stained with a lot of cum). Then repeat this on all of our anniversary each year.

==============

who hasn't done that ................ btw that used cum stained
wedding dress stinks to high heaven after a short period of time
i recommend dry-cleaning :cool:

Dirtyoleman said:

what about having her put it on afterwards and fucking her in it? that way you can see all the cum stains up close yourself

For me, the ideal cuckold situation would be for my wife and me to meet with one of her former lovers, even an ex-husband. Maybe he and I could meet first and he would tell me all the details of when he was fucking her.

Then when the three of us were together, I would give them my permission to fuck as much as they wanted to. They would both get naked and go through the lead-up to fucking, just like I wasn't there. Then I would finally get to watch, from close range, as her "ex" put it to her, driving his hardened cock up into her now-married-to-me pussy and proceed to fuck her with all the energy and freedom which any man would want to have.

Then as they were close to cumming, I would say to him "Fuck her, Bob! Fuck that big-pussied wife of mine! Cum in her pussy, Bob? Do it for me! FUCK MY WIFE!!"

I can guarantee you that any former lover would have no trouble cumming in her pussy if he could hear her husband urging him on like that!

Wifes black gangbang , while hubby cleans up

lapitup65 said:
I have a few, but most here's one of my most recent ones.
Mandy and I set up some play time with three BBC's. The first one fucks her. When he's about to cum, he pulls out and fucks my face until he unloads in my mouth. The second guy cums in her pussy, then she sits on my face for me to lick her. When I look up, she's sucking off the third guy.
The rest of the night is spent with me fluffing the guys and them fucking her.
Where can you find a video of something like that , I've seen all kinds of cuckold videos , but never a WHITE WIFE BLACK GANGBANGED where the wimp white hubbys cleaning up all those black guys mess . Them talking shit while the wimp white boys licking up their cum .

Mine is to fuck a hotwife in her wedding dress with the husband/partner watching..

Users who are viewing this thread