• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What'st the best way to tell my wife I want her to cuckold me?

• Thread starterjc69
  • Start date

jc69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2008
Okay, here goes.

I'm a 35 year old WM who has been happily married for 7 years and have lived with my wife for 11 years. When my wife and I were dating, she had numerous other men that she performed oral sex on, and I am almost 100% confident that this continued after we moved in together. She also confessed to me once about 10 years ago that she would like to have another man in a threesome. At the time, I was afraid to follow through with it, even though the thought REALLY turned me on. Anyway, I have been obsessed with the idea of becoming a cuck ever since, but am afraid to come out and tell her. I have eluded to the idea of her taking other men, but she only laughs and says she only wants me.....even offered a time or to to find her a hung male to enjoy...same response of laughter an saying she only wants me. I do, however, know that she was actively bi when I met her and that she engaged in group sex at the time, so I feel like she may be willing, even after all these years. My problem is that I'm afraid to share my fantasy with her.

What is the best way to let her know I want to be her cuck? Should I come out and tell her? Or should I leave a web browser open to these forums or another cuck webpage? I am at a loss and afraid to risk my relationship, but am obsessed with becoming a cuck. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

just tell her and tell her why you want this.

Past experiences

jc69 said:
Okay, here goes.

I'm a 35 year old WM who has been happily married for 7 years and have lived with my wife for 11 years. When my wife and I were dating, she had numerous other men that she performed oral sex on, and I am almost 100% confident that this continued after we moved in together. She also confessed to me once about 10 years ago that she would like to have another man in a threesome. At the time, I was afraid to follow through with it, even though the thought REALLY turned me on. Anyway, I have been obsessed with the idea of becoming a cuck ever since, but am afraid to come out and tell her. I have eluded to the idea of her taking other men, but she only laughs and says she only wants me.....even offered a time or to to find her a hung male to enjoy...same response of laughter an saying she only wants me. I do, however, know that she was actively bi when I met her and that she engaged in group sex at the time, so I feel like she may be willing, even after all these years. My problem is that I'm afraid to share my fantasy with her.

What is the best way to let her know I want to be her cuck? Should I come out and tell her? Or should I leave a web browser open to these forums or another cuck webpage? I am at a loss and afraid to risk my relationship, but am obsessed with becoming a cuck. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure of your sexual past or her knowledge of it. For me in my second relationship she was aware how my wife had cuckolded me for many years and how I'd just accepted it ans sucked it up. It let her know without me saying anything that I could handle long term another man/men more successfully fucking my woman than I ever could and still love her and not want revenge or compensation on the side. This can be two of the most common fears a wife has about putting other to other men.

If you are in a position to outline such a past to her it could open the door and by letting this percolate in her sensual mind it could afford her to reawaken some of those old fantasies.

How often do you share your fantasies with each other as you make each other cum? I found it a wonderful way to release her sexual past was to ask her to tell me about her past lovers experiences as I very slowly stroked her clit. Often you will see her change form calm to orgasm as her mind recalls a hot memory so you learn what still makes her wet and you can work on these fantasies by role play and further stoking her fantasies in a way that reinforces your acceptance of them.

Wishing you every successful for a happy marriage.

I agree with Mac re: the threesome. You need to go out with her and allow her to flirt with a guy. She can invite him back where y'all can have that fantasy she always wanted. You can start off the cuckolding by allowing your wife to only give you oral while you watch her get taken from behind by her new bull. You can slowly let go of your control over her and give into the cuckold lifestyle as she slowly warms up to her new lover. Soon enough, you will surrender any pleasure at all in favor of her new bull.

How about "confessing" to her that you have fucked some other woman! She may be so angry that she will go out and fuck with another guy, just to get back at you. You can even help it along by saying "I hope you won't fuck with some other guy, just to punish me!" That will give her the idea of just what she should do.

jc69 said:
...When my wife and I were dating, she had numerous other men that she performed oral sex on, and I am almost 100% confident that this continued after we moved in together.

She also confessed to me once about 10 years ago that she would like to have another man in a threesome.....the thought REALLY turned me on.

I have been obsessed with the idea of becoming a cuck ever since, but am afraid to come out and tell her.

she was actively bi when I met her and that she engaged in group sex at the time, so I feel like she may be willing, even after all these years.

I am at a loss and afraid to risk my relationship, but am obsessed with becoming a cuck.

She told you what she wanted, and you said, "no".

The way forward is in your hands. She sounds an incredibly sexy woman, so maybe you need to pick a time when you are both able to have some private time over a few glasses of wine:-

a) Apologise to her for "stopping her having the threesome she wanted.
b) Tell her that it has been playing on your mind for ten years.
c) Tell her that you have felt bad ever since.
d) Tell her that you often fantasize about what she wanted.
e) Tell her you are no longer jealous of other men having sex with her.
f) Tell her that she has been a wonderful wife to you.
g) Tell her that you are sorry you hurt her feelings by saying, "no".
h) Tell her she deserves to have a lover, with your blessing to fix things up.
i) Tell her you want to buy her some pretty clothes to show you are sorry.
j) Tell her that other men have told you she is very attractive.
h) Tell her she can sleep with a women if she wishes to.
i) Tell her that her happiness is important to you.

You won't be asking her to commit adultery - you are just apologising for stopping her having the group sex she was craving all those years ago. You are giving her the chance to fix things up.

You are saying that you were wrong, and scared she would fall in love with other men - but now you realise you should have let her - and you are sorry you spoilt things for her.

She can't get angry if you are apologising.

So Tiger, tell her what is in your heart. She won't be shocked, secretly she will be pleased you have opened up and told her the truth at last.

Users who are viewing this thread