• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When a cuckold "draws the line!" Reach your limit? Reconsider...

• Thread starterlee1971
  • Start date

lee1971

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2013
Here's a story I think is funny that happened to me. It's not in the XXX story section because I don't know the details of what actually went on behind closed doors. If you interested in the true XXX stories of shit she's done it's in the story section under "Unexpected ending to my birthday" and "My wife gets me to"

So my wife of 20 years has fucked a few guys since we got married, and a couple of times were pretty ballsy. One time she left me while we were out for my birthday to go fuck a young stud. Another time, she made me go down on her to get her warmed up for her new lover, then go deliver him to the hotel room like the worlds weirdest bus boy job. I'd thought she'd maybe pushed as far as she dared, until now.

We just got back from a carribean cruise, and with the cold weather at home, work, and the kids, I was really looking forward to spending some time together. We had booked an outside cabin with a balcony which I was thinking would be great for all the sex i was going to have. I had even pointed out all the romance and fun we could have on the balcony.

The first day out from Miami, we sitting at the bar overlooking the FlowRider (surfing machine) and watching the people fall and make fools of themselves. Then a couple young guys showed up, who were really good, and we watched them for quite a while because they could actually do tricks and shit.

It was around mid-afternoon, when I left to go get our belongings from the pool chairs, and go check on a couple of excursions we had booked, and left my wife there to finish her drink. I was gone for a while, but was still surprised to find her gone when I came back. I went and checked our cabin, but no luck. After a while, I dressed for supper, thinking I missed her somehow and went to the dining room to see if she was there. Nope. I skipped supper, wandered for a bit, and went back to the room. A long time later, when I was getting really worried, there was a knock on the door. I opened it, thinking it was her, but it was some young man. After a brief conversation, I realized it was one of the young men from the surfing machine that afternoon. It turns out my wife had spent the afternoon and evening fucking the other guy in their cabin. When this guy had finally complained, she had sent him to MY ROOM to crash. Well that folks was my limit. I angrily sent that guy packing and slammed the door. It wasn't long before my wife came home, and even though I was angry she had sent the guy to my room, a sheepish grin and a blowjob, I soon forgave her.
Next night, she came home about the same time, and actually started giving ME a hard time about not letting the roommate hang out in our cabin. She was disappointed she had to leave so early because she was "having fun"! It was "her vacation too, you know"!

I still wasn’t going for it, and she made the comment that she'd just end up with the both of them in bed the next day if she wasn't done "having fun" when the roommate demanded to be let in. I figured she was joking, since if she'd wanted both of them, she'd had 2 shots at it already, and we had an early excursion planned for the following day anyways, so I promptly ignored her. Something that she considered a dare I guess...

The next time she got home at 7. 7 am. About the same time I was waking up to go on our excursion. She said hi like she had been gone an hour shopping, slammed the 4 dollar bottle of water on the desk, showered, and went straight to bed until supper.
So much for calling her bluff.
That night she stayed in our cabin, though we never had sex either because her working parts were pretty tender. I saw why the next day. On her arms were bruise marks from her arms being held so tight by the guy doing her from behind while they made her a Chinese finger trap. When I got angry, she said not to be, she’d had a great time.
That was the only time she fucked both those guys, but she fucked the original guy repeatedly the entire trip. Twice on our balcony even!
So much for me drawing the line…

Ask Yourself. Is she worth all this pain?

Lee', in your particular case here, some angst is understandable.
Her scenario was probably OK, but I think you're entitled to know she's safe & sound at any time. Finding her missing, and not knowing where she is and her well-being would be unsettling, to say the least, for anyone.
A lot of situations where I was being cuckolded, the only 'hurt' I experienced was when they wouldn't share. Whether it wasn't providing details, taking pictures, or bringing a lover home, I always wanted to feel like I was being 'included'. There are folks that get off on the denial aspects of cuckolding, but I want to get the same pussy that a lover gets! I even enjoy fucking a well-used pussy, or getting a sloppy second if the opportunity is there.

In the end, the way I see it, if a woman wants to give her pussy to others, it's her decision to make. There's no amount of talk, whether threatening or encouragement, that will change that. So I give my wife complete sexual freedom, and trust her to make her own decisions, and there's ********* to speak of.
That may or may not work for you, but in spite of you 'losing it', it still sounds like you enjoyed the experience, or at least the thoughts of them. I hope you guys can find some common ground so you don't have to live with anger.

Users who are viewing this thread