• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When a master outsmarts the cuckold. Finale

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
Now, after all this time, I have admitted first to him and now to myself - that I did suck his cock - and yes, in a way it was an erotic experience for me, should the occasion present itself again I would no qualms about sucking this man’s cock again. He’s told me next time not only will I suck his cock but his balls too. That while he fucks my woman ~ he’ll have me lick his rim too! I told him there’s no way I would do that, he told me that at one time there was no way I’d suck that big black cock of his, HE has always known I sucked his cock. I now know I did and even admit to it.
He won’t tell me if he and Julie had planned for me to suck his dick, I never admitted to Julie I had sucked him so I can’t ask her again, on the drive home that night when I said to her about Jeff having tried to put his cock in my mouth, I asked if she was aware he was going to try to do that, she never really answered me, both of them have left me guessing what was planned for me that night, I know Jeff planned all along to make me suck his dick, I guess I’ll never know if he and my wife schemed together, hopefully the shame is mine alone and no one but Jeff knows what he suffered on me ~ likewise I give all kudos to Jeff, he took a proud white man, treated me with without any consideration and contempt. HE instilled in me feelings of abject inferiority to him and all well hung black studs ~ this bull, my sexual master, turned me into a cock sucking cuckold, the feelings of inferiority last to this day.

Attachments

• You've been cucked.jpg
    You've been cucked.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,167
Oh is this not the way it goes

The first little baby step, then another, and each step becomes easier, or is it just harder to resist, and we travel the road to becoming a sissy cuckjold cock sucker, and yes we feel the hard lovers cock in our bottom, and yes we rim his ass.:eek:

Flexible loving

mimi27406 said:
The first little baby step, then another, and each step becomes easier, or is it just harder to resist, and we travel the road to becoming a sissy cuckjold cock sucker, and yes we feel the hard lovers cock in our bottom, and yes we rim his ass.:eek:

True the longest journey is achieved by many steps and never by a few mighty leaps! The only way to eat an elephant is a slice at a time!

But some of us are more equal than others and not all little piggies go to market!

how true!
it is actually called progressive desensitisation.
Pavlov"s dog theory

Attachments

• n_aCAA1WE18.jpg
    n_aCAA1WE18.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 570
i don't approve of sissies ..........but i gotta
admire the sissy-cuck courage ....tip o the hat guys
if i may call you that

duke9555 said:
i don't approve of sissies ..........but i gotta
admire the sissy-cuck courage ....tip o the hat guys
if i may call you that

i don't approve of sissies either

Attachments

• Dsc0531alittle white sissy.jpg
    Dsc0531alittle white sissy.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Dsc05339a1.jpg
    Dsc05339a1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 352
Cock sucking for both wife and cuckold

femicuck said:
how true!
it is actually called progressive desensitisation.
Pavlov"s dog theory

I found it took my wife longer to become de-sensitized to me sucking the bull's cock than it did me. I disocvered after the first couple of times and him cumming directly in my mouth I enjoyed it and longed for it. My wife took a long time to accept seeing me suck a BIG black cock or him pulling out of HER pussy to shoot his load in my waiting mouth.

I came to look forward to having a cock grow in my mouth knowing it was going to fuck my wife and make her cum.

Since we split up I so miss this.

Femi,

i'm a sissy and i approve this message!

Pavlov's dog wasn't about making something less sensitive. It was getting the dog to associate another stimulus to a reward so the second stimulus would create the same effect as the first.

sucking a cock makes you horny. every time you suck a cock they play "hit me baby one more time". someday you're in the car (not sucking cock) "hit me baby one more time" comes on the radio and you get horny.

hit me baby one more time....

kisses,
gw3n

Exactly

gw3n said:
Femi,

i'm a sissy and i approve this message!

Pavlov's dog wasn't about making something less sensitive. It was getting the dog to associate another stimulus to a reward so the second stimulus would create the same effect as the first.

sucking a cock makes you horny. every time you suck a cock they play "hit me baby one more time". someday you're in the car (not sucking cock) "hit me baby one more time" comes on the radio and you get horny.

hit me baby one more time....

kisses,
gw3n

Spot on gw3n - desentizing is usually associated with traumatic experiences where the person is asked to go over the details of the trauma with the rationale that each time they relive the experience it will lessen the effect.

Strange choice of song you made because another therapy closely associated with all this is aversion - where the subject is made to experience pain etc while watching or reliving the type of behavior they wish to be curtailed!

4julie,

i better choose a better song then because i don't need aversive therapy for the aforementioned activity! maybe Lady Gaga's "poke her face"
hugs
gw3n

George Michaels maybe?

gw3n said:
4julie,

i better choose a better song then because i don't need aversive therapy for the aforementioned activity! maybe Lady Gaga's "poke her face"
hugs
gw3n

I want your sex?
:D

Users who are viewing this thread