• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When a master outsmarts the cuckold. Pt 2.

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
He told me to get underneath my wife and suck her pussy; I should at least contribute something to her pleasure as he filled her eager cunt. That’s how I got to be so submissive in this cuckold, lying underneath my wife, licking her juices and clit as Jeff fucked her doggy style. She was really enjoying his long slow strokes and I could taste her juices flowing freely as he fucked her long, slow but hard. My face as trapped between her legs, her slit pressed against my lips, both her stockinged legs resting on each of my arms. Occasionally Jeff’s shaft would graze my nose as he rhythmically drilled my wife’s cunt. My tongue worked up and down her crack as his cock pleasured deep inside her cunt, this was how I was caught completely unawares when he pulled out from her pussy and slipped his big cock between my open lips and deep into my mouth and held it there. I was so shocked. I mean I was in shock; my first thought was he’d cum from riding my wife and his load was going to be shooting into my mouth, would I be able to swallow quickly enough to stop me choking? I waited, dazed by the speed this had happened, but nothing, no cum, I needed to swallow saliva, as my lips closed round his shaft I could taste my wife’s juices from his cock. I really have no idea how long it took for that to happen, then Jeff pulled back the foreskin of his cock ******** all of his cockhead cocooned in my mouth and slowly rubbed it around the inside of my mouth and over my tongue. I had no idea why he was doing this, was he exerting his dominance over me, his cuckold by marking his conquest? My next swallow was markedly different, now the taste of Jeff’s cock was so much stronger than the taste of my wife’s pussy juices, but it wasn’t at all unpleasant and a certain eroticism from the contrast of his strong male flavor to my wife’s, it made me very aware that I had a man’s cock rolling around my mouth. Still no idea of how long this was taking, was it a couple of seconds or 20-30? Then Jeff started to slowly fuck my mouth, my first thought as I felt the ******* head of his cock pull back towards my teeth, was that I’d hurt him if I didn’t cover my teeth, so I pulled my lips tightly over my teeth and allowed his cock to ease back and forth within my mouth. He was thrusting deeper now and I started to feel his cock push beyond my mouth and down my throat, I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want to gag or be sick, I felt humiliated enough without that too, so I closed my mouth as tightly as I could over his shaft and tried to limit the length of his stroke inside my mouth. I wondered what his thoughts were about me doing this, was he thinking I was trying to make it better for him, did he think I was so actively sucking his cock, I so wanted him to know I was only doing this to prevent him forcing his cock right down into a deep throat scenario, which I felt sure was his aim. I had such a strong taste of his musky big black cock, its head fully ******* and flavoring my saliva and I felt he was going to ride my face until he came in me. Again, still in shock, I had no idea how long this was lasting, what was Julie thinking had happened Jeff’s cock, how long had it been out of her pussy, it was at this moment I saw Jeff’s right thumb massaging her clit, it was mere inches from my face, so maybe she wasn’t too concerned about the lack of cock inside her. I just know by this time, my lips encapsulating my teeth, were wrapped tightly around his thick shaft and I was sucking as hard as I could on it ~ I felt the harder I sucked on his cock the more static I’d hold in up in my mouth. I’m not sure if my hard sucking left him feeling restricted or he planned the next part all along, but he stopped pressing his cock deeper towards my throat and instead dropped his big scrotum down onto my face and began slowly and very deliberately grinding it into my face. He got a rhythm going that covered the whole of my ******* face, his thick, heavy balls taking their toll on my skin. I thought too that it was those big black balls that had shot their load into Julie’s pussy just a short time ago, the balls now grinding my face had left us worrying that he’d knocked her up, now my thoughts turned to how they were hurting me very much in a different way, I don’t know if it was hurting him to press them so hard against my face but my skin was burning from the roughness of his scrotum and vehemence with which he was tormenting me. It felt like he was never going to stop, I was completely intimidated by his actions, his cock in my mouth, his balls grinding my face, which was becoming raw. I felt so small and so much less a man than Jeff, his success in making me suck his dick was to take most of my male pride away from me, very few things can rob a man of his ego more than knowing another man has his dick in your mouth. He made me suck on it and I could never rewrite this one line, he’d made me into a cock sucking cuckold and forgive the expression, but all I could do with this knowledge was to suck it up and get on with my life. It’s a bit like a woman’s virginity, once a cock has been in there, it can’t be undone! I knew too that Jeff would always have a power over me because of this, his black cock would always be the one I had to admit with shame - I had sucked. I knew the next time he eyeballed me, his smile would mean he was thinking of me as a sexual failure to my wife and his cock sucker. I was used to admitting I was a cuckold, I have been cuckolded many, many times, could I one day admit I’ve sucked a big black cock - or is that too much even for a habitual cuckold like me to admit? I’d read how black bull’s liked to make white cuckold’s suck their black dicks, it was something I was sure I’d never let happen to me, I’d never let any man denigrate me so completely.
I was concerned how would Julie react to this development , how would she think of me now I’d sucked another man’s cock, and a black cock at that - or was this one of the surprises that Julie said they had planned. Had my wife and Jeff discussed him tricking me into sucking his cock, was it possible that my wife was okay with her husband sucking the cock of a superior black male?
My mind was racing and all the while I still had my mouth full of Jeff’s big black cock, his balls still resting on my face. How long had it been in my mouth? I was still in shock and minutes or seconds meant nothing to me, instinctively my tongue rolled around the base of his cock head, the deep groove between the thick corona and his foreskin ~ his cock tasted so strong, the flavor was like my wife’s juices ~ times twenty! Jeff started to jiggle his cock in my mouth again and I sucked as hard as I could to immobilize his dick, I felt a thick sludge ooze onto the center of my tongue, I swallowed, it wasn’t cum, I’ve tasted men’s cum often enough to know it’s taste instantly, this wasn’t cum, I must have sucked precum from his shaft, it was thick and viscous, yet tasteless. Jeff started to withdraw his cock and I let him, once clear of my mouth I closed my lips tight and while he tried to get it back in again, he didn’t succeed, he’d caught me ******* that first time and I had a mouthful of his cock before I knew what was happening, but not again. After a few unsuccessful attempts to get his cock back in my mouth, he gave up and slipped his dick back into my wife’s pussy.
I have no idea if Jeff ever said to Julie he had put his cock in my mouth, I know I later told her he had tried but that I had been able to avoid his cock entering my mouth. I only told her about the times after he’d withdrawn his cock and tried to re-enter it into my mouth, not how he’d caught me unawares. I’ve always denied he had his cock in my mouth that night, I think I have been in personal denial, blanking out the feeling of it in my mouth; I did admit to the tasting my wife’s pussy juices off his cock but claimed that came from him brushing his cock hard against my lips as he tried to put it in my mouth. I also said about him hurting my face with his balls, I alluded this was while he was riding my wife; but the angles of his cock shaft to his ball-bag mean he could only have exerted that much pressure on my face when his cock was deep in my mouth.
I recently had occasion to contact Jeff and ask him if he remembered trying to put his cock in my mouth. I think if he hadn’t remembered or wasn’t sure ~ I’d have passed it off as him having tried to get me to suck his cock but failed. But when I asked him if he remembered trying to get me to suck his cock - he told me with great gusto, he had deliberately put his cock in my mouth that night, he was too proud of his accomplishment in getting this white cuckold to suck on that big black cock of his to forget. He had planned from the very outset to make me a cock sucking cuckold, he had way too much pride in having succeeded to forget or let me forget ~ that he’d filled my mouth with his cock, that I’d sucked on him was a large tick on his checklist of his superiority over me. I had been outsmarted and taken advantage of by a superior black bull who, when he had the opportunity, treated me with the contempt black studs treat inferior white cuckolds.

Attachments

• BBC the cuck sucked.jpg
    BBC the cuck sucked.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 266
you have reached the ultimate...you lucky cuck.

The story unfolds

I hope everyone reads and understands, and of course learns by it. It is a cucks lot, sissy or not, to submit to the superior lover, black or white, but it does seem white women disire BBC. You can cry, shout, protest, but your wifes lover is also your master, and you will please him. Oral sex, cleaning, to be expected, but when mistress brings you before her lovers, friends, dressed as a faggot, a pink ribbon tied around your testicles and penis, for all to see, orders you to kneel, told you to open your eyes wide, as well as your mouth, and pisses on your face and into your mouth. then allows guest and lovers to do the same. Pictures and movies are made by many. You are truly a sissy cock sucking slut.

Attachments

• 3973422134_a6f9d9ee4e.jpg
    3973422134_a6f9d9ee4e.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 3962634419_2774f576dc_m.jpg
    3962634419_2774f576dc_m.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 261
  • bimbo.jpg
    bimbo.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 222
  • notthisway.jpg
    notthisway.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 288
To some but not all

mimi27406 said:
I hope everyone reads and understands, and of course learns by it. It is a cucks lot, sissy or not, to submit to the superior lover, black or white, but it does seem white women disire BBC. You can cry, shout, protest, but your wifes lover is also your master, and you will please him. Oral sex, cleaning, to be expected, but when mistress brings you before her lovers, friends, dressed as a faggot, a pink ribbon tied around your testicles and penis, for all to see, orders you to kneel, told you to open your eyes wide, as well as your mouth, and pisses on your face and into your mouth. then allows guest and lovers to do the same. Pictures and movies are made by many. You are truly a sissy cock sucking slut.

Each has his own path to trod, just because some, maybe you, have trod one path, doesn't mean I will follow in those footsteps.

I can never envisage allowing myself to be subjected to such humiliation, I am sure you may differ on what the future holds, only my history, once written, will show which of us is the more correct!

Users who are viewing this thread