• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When are the real BBC lovers/not sissy's or husband posing as wives!

• Thread starter9INCHEBLACKSTUD_MN
  • Start date

9INCHEBLACKSTUD_MN

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
EVERYTIME I check the threads I see some WHITE COUPLE on there putting the black men down staying that they are FAKES and they never show up for an arranged meeting. Where are all the white female BBC lover that want to fuck the black man so bad. I am TRIED of the HUSBAND speaking for the wives, or the answer: Oh she is not here right now, she is at work, she is out shopping. If you are a faggot be a faggot, if you are a sissy be A SISSYbut just stop acting like you are a woman and want to fuck BBC. WHERE ARE THE REAL WOMEN THAT STATE THERE LOYALITY TO BBC, I THINk THAT THE HUSBAND WANT TO FUCK BBC MORE THEN THE WIVES. THIS IS NOT A INTERRACIAL SITE FOR BLACK MEN AND WHITE WOMAN, THE WHITE MEN HERE HAVE TAKEN OVER THIS SITE AND TURNED IT INTO A GUY/FAGGOT SITE AND LOOKING TO SUCK A DICK! Will all the REAL WHITE FEMALE THAT LOVE BIG BLACK COCK step FORWARD. I am sure that the brother's on this site want to fuck WHITE PUSSY, not some sissy ass cuckold husband. THE FAKES ARE THE THE WHITE MAN POSING AS WOMEN. GET REAL, STOP THE BULLSHIT!

Users who are viewing this thread