• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When Black Men say they will bust a nut

• Thread starterJesssador
  • Start date

Jesssador

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2009
omg so recently I found out this really turns me on, lol.
Anyone else think so?

A couple black guys recently have said they "gonna bust a nut" or tells me to get all that nut and I just lose it, and I know they would never say they are gonna cum, to them it is nut.

In my mind I'm thinking like only a black guy can bust a nut, and the word cum doesn't really have any sexual connotation for me anymore.

Does this make sense? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
............er ..........;No

Yes, it definitely does, because with me, when i bust, i have so much seed, that i would overflow any pussy

Jesssador said:
omg so recently I found out this really turns me on, lol.
Anyone else think so?

A couple black guys recently have said they "gonna bust a nut" or tells me to get all that nut and I just lose it, and I know they would never say they are gonna cum, to them it is nut.

In my mind I'm thinking like only a black guy can bust a nut, and the word cum doesn't really have any sexual connotation for me anymore.

Does this make sense? lol

gotta love inocceent white women damn make me wanna bust a nut in your eye

Oh so true. You not only learn an entirely new vocabulary, you also learn many new ways to be taken by real men, with or without consent.

We are a white couple. We really enjoy watching interracial videos and I want to fuck a dark black skin nigga. Me and my husband only use the word nutt because we find it sexy too. It sounds dirtier and nasty. Yes I think only a black man can bust a nutt... but while I'm thinking of bouncing on a nigga dick I nutt too.

KingKong said:
gotta love inocceent white women damn make me wanna bust a nut in your eye

Damn, you're a nasty one -- and I love it!

Windsor Black Bull said:
Yes, it definitely does, because with me, when i bust, i have so much seed, that i would overflow any pussy

And that's where the seed belongs, overflowing a white woman's pussy.

I've heard "get all that nut" a lot too, usually when the guy is in my mouth and wants me to swallow.

I love hearing him say he is gonna bust that nut as he gets closer and take all that nut as he cums inside me.

Near the beginning of Emily's first black experience, the guy fucking her said he was going to nut and asked where she wanted it. She had to pull a cock out of her mouth to tell him, "Just shoot that shit in my cunt!"

:clap::clap::clap:

I hope #13 2nd pic did not waste it

Tom and Emily said:
Near the beginning of Emily's first black experience, the guy fucking her said he was going to nut and asked where she wanted it. She had to pull a cock out of her mouth to tell him, "Just shoot that shit in my cunt!"

Mmmmm, so hot. I love it when they say "bust a nut". So raw and unadulterated.

NubianPrincess said:

Yeah mee too :)

That first pic dnad posted... I just wanna run my tongue up from those big balls to the tip of that cock and catch all that cum.

NubianPrincess said:

But I love it when they DO it inside of mee :)

busting a nut seems to be black man talk, and I luv hearing it. luv when they bust a nut in my mouth.
nellied@excite.com