• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When Did Cuckolding Become Equated To Ir Sex?

• Thread startersdhb28
  • Start date

sdhb28

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 12, 2013
St Louis
This is something that bugs the hell out of me on a regular basis. I am a white male and a bull. There isn't an ounce of cuck in my personality and when I explain to some people that there are white bulls, they respond as if that isn't possible.

So my question is when did IR sex become the accepted "definition" of cuckolding? It is a shame and limits the possibilities for cuckolding couples out there.

If you are into the IR factor, great for you, you should explore that till you are satisfied. But why would any of us perpetuate an inaccurate definition of the term?

Reactions: andy_mindi and WayneKerr
I am a hotwife husband - to date my wife has not had any black men - only because the opportunity hasn't arisen

2wheel said:
I am a hotwife husband - to date my wife has not had any black men - only because the opportunity hasn't arisen
That just means you are not hung up on the, it has to be a black guy or it's not cuckolding train" that I was speaking of. Glad you two are out there having fun.

Reactions: andy_mindi
We are having fun, a lot of fun. Black is just another race has nothing to do with cuckolding.

Reactions: andy_mindi
We agree, presently mindi is seeing an older blk friend but she / we don't consider his color as even important. Shes had one other l9ng term he was white and a mix along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread