When did d.c become a gay site???

• Thread startersub_female_4_breeding
  • Start date

sub_female_4_breeding

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
D.C IS NOW A GAY SITE!!!CUCKOLDING IS JUST A WAY FOR MARRIED GAY MEN TO GET THERE KICKS N USE THERE WIVES TO GET MEN..DARK CAVERN WENT FROM A INTERRACIAL SITE TO A CUCK=GAY SITE.. :lame:

sub_female_4_breeding said:
D.C IS NOW A GAY SITE!!!CUCKOLDING IS JUST A WAY FOR MARRIED GAY MEN TO GET THERE KICKS N USE THERE WIVES TO GET MEN..DARK CAVERN WENT FROM A INTERRACIAL SITE TO A CUCK=GAY SITE.. :lame:

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think you're correct.

DC has always been into the gay male thing.

when you subscribe its more into the BM?WW IR sex. But the darkroom chatroom is the place for bi and gay white boys.

Ok well tell me then why you go into the chat room your hit up by cucks that want to clean there wifes or suck blk men to get them hard for "there wifes"lol ummm becouse they are gay....and when u say sumthing nites bans you...wow well fuck nites n d.c....

sub_female_4_breeding said:
Ok well tell me then why you go into the chat room your hit up by cucks that want to clean there wifes or suck blk men to get them hard for "there wifes"lol ummm becouse they are gay....and when u say sumthing nites bans you...wow well fuck nites n d.c....

I stopped going into the chat room because I was tired of constantly being PM'd by these guys who wanted to tell me all about how they're cucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty horrible in there. If you ignore all the gay cuckolds there's like three people left.

There's also waaay too many "black" guys claiming to have a 10+" inch dick.

i was banned from room cause i wrote met 2 blk men from there who did me. next thing know was kicked out. remember if the black men didnt want to fuck whte guys they wouldnt answer or send the first IM to that person. so it cuts both ways

A couple of points...

First of all, the OP is dead on.

Second of all, with a name like that, the OP is probably a gay guy himself. Go figure.

Probably <1% of the people on this board are legit.

If all of the bullshitters get shown the door
then DC will be no more.

There are a LOT of black men with 10 or nearly ten inch. I know first hand because there really are a lot of blk men who will let white buys have their cock. Not wuite as many wnat to fuck a male white ass but enough. My first ever and my most recent were black.

I do not know if there is higher %ageof blk men who will fuck white male but it is at least as high as white Men who will fuck white male.
luv, MsGary 46/wm upstate NY

I come here to try to find someone local and I don't appreciate getting PM'd constantly by cucks, wht guys and gay guys. The earlier texts mentioned not using the chat room? Are there any advantages to being an actual member?? Kathi

D.C has become just another gay site...most of the real cpls n black men have left n gone to other interracial sites,,,the chat room has become just another gay chat room/fakes...when is D.C going to make a chg? and do sumthing about the power tripping mods and the fakes?how about maken members post proff pics before the join?dosent have to show the face,could be there d.c name on there ass or on a sign they are holding<whatever....hell me n my hubby would be more than happy to be the first..Ill bet that will knock 99% of the fakes out...and maybe they blk men n cpls will come back to D.C

kathi said:
I come here to try to find someone local and I don't appreciate getting PM'd constantly by cucks, wht guys and gay guys. The earlier texts mentioned not using the chat room? Are there any advantages to being an actual member?? Kathi
kathi when you go into the chat and if you dont want to speak to the gay or cucks just say so in the room and if they do you can iggy them if you have issues with one let me know TY

chat issues

The issues you have is because its very successful.

If there was no one in there then it would be damn this chat is shit.

With success comes a whole heap of problems BUT for those problems to exist the chat had to be successful - didn't it?

The question is how and what can you do and site do to maintain real user participation. And already theres been some answers here. Iggy's for one.

Well my wife an I chat on occassion for fun, but we are always asked by the moderator to NOT post our desires or interests in the main chat window! So...we have to do private chat requests to people who may or may not be interested...thus some get bothered. IF like most other chat rooms the main chat area was for introductions and general interest requests (What the mods call Advertising) there would be considerable less unwanted chat requests. Its backwards one SHOULD be required to post interests (noty over and over mind you) so individuals can PM the right people. When my wife goes on she gets like 10 plus unsolicited PM requests from guys so fast she cant even start a chat with who shes interested in.

Instead the chat main board is filled with mindless drivel about last night sports or other non interracial sex subjects.

Also the Chat room is shared between Dark Cavern AND its sister web site Cuckolds.com it would be better if there were two chat rooms one for each site.

why even tell the mod?they will only ban you..D.C , muleman n nites you say you want to hear what we have to say then when we tell you, you ban us n take down our post in the fourm..

:rolleyes::rolleyes:Its time to do away with the mods...d.c keeps putting them in place and they allways seem to power trip on the job.here is a clue D.C the room still runs without them!! .yes nites im talking about you..we care about what you have to say as much as you care what we have to say...so take your crying ass on sumwhere else

Whilst not wishing, or caring to get involved in the childish rants, I will point out that being a Cuckold does not automatically mean you are gay - a very common misconception made, usually, by very ignorant people.

EngagedCuck said:
Well my wife an I chat on occassion for fun, but we are always asked by the moderator to NOT post our desires or interests in the main chat window! So...we have to do private chat requests to people who may or may not be interested...thus some get bothered. IF like most other chat rooms the main chat area was for introductions and general interest requests (What the mods call Advertising) there would be considerable less unwanted chat requests. Its backwards one SHOULD be required to post interests (noty over and over mind you) so individuals can PM the right people. When my wife goes on she gets like 10 plus unsolicited PM requests from guys so fast she cant even start a chat with who shes interested in.

Instead the chat main board is filled with mindless drivel about last night sports or other non interracial sex subjects.

Also the Chat room is shared between Dark Cavern AND its sister web site Cuckolds.com it would be better if there were two chat rooms one for each site.
What is the exact asking you do in the main room that a mod ask you not to post in there and who is the mod as they should identify themselfs to you. I dont know what you are asking that a mod is saying it is alright to do it in private and not in the room as if it is a legit question you should be able to ask it anywhere in the chat.