When did you know it turned you on the be a cuck?

• Thread starterMiss Sassa
  • Start date
I first learned that I may be inclined to be a cuckhold when I was in my late thirty’s. We had been married for about 15 years and had been monogamous to that point. I started reading Penthouse Forum and other paperback periodicals that were X rated hoping to spice up our sex life. We would sometimes read the stories together and sometimes would end up having some pretty hot sex. I found that the stories where the wife was unfaithful were of more interest to me than were the run of the mill hetero stories of one man and one woman.

I also found that stories where the wife would cheat and come home to her husband would also get my motor running. I especially liked the creampie stories where the wife would make the husband clean up the mess her lover had made. One night while we were both reading from our collection of raunchy magazines, I had started reading a very explicit story of a wife going out on a date and coming home to a very eager husband for some sloppy seconds. I had my somewhat less than average, but fat cock, rock hard and leaking pre-cum like a faucet without even touching it.

My wife looked over from the story she was reading and asked me what I was reading that got me so aroused. I lied and told her nothing special, but she insisted to know. I gave the booklet to her and pointed to the story I was reading. She started reading the story and looked over at me and asked me if that was something I was interested in. I told her it was interesting, but I didn’t think she would be into that sort of relationship. She said probably not but we didn’t know anyone we could make this happen with anyway. I told her to forget it, it was just a fantasy anyway, and we had some great sex.

A few months later we were doing some more late-night reading after she had been out with her girlfriends for dinner and drinks. She asked me if I still thought about her getting a boyfriend with my approval. I told her what ever she wanted to do was fine with me. She told me she had not been out with her girlfriends that night but had met with a guy friend she knew from her yoga class. I asked if she had had sex that night with him and she told me no, because before she would she wanted to get my approval. She did tell me though that they made out and he felt her up and she rubbed his cock through his yoga pants.

I asked her if he felt like he was well hung through his pants. She told me it was twice and long as mine when she got him hard. She also added that his cock is not as fat as mine. She said that he was really turned on and had a huge wet spot of pre-cum in the front of his yoga pants. I told her that if she were to start seeing him it was ok, but I wanted to hear all the details when she got home from her dates. I also requested that she leave all traces of their sex on her or in her to show me when she got home. She said that was fine. I asked when they would first hook up and she said tomorrow night would be their first. That was the start of a five-year cuckhold relationship I had with my wife, where she would go out on dates and come home and give me sloppy seconds, either with me fucking her, eating her creampie, and on one occasion an anal creampie.

Eventually she grew tired of me and my wants and left me for some big cocked daddy with lots of money. I have dated several women since our divorce, but have yet to find, or the courage ask another woman to cuckhold me.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, Geglu and peter3811
Son of John said:
Becoming a cuckold

I became a cuckold during my first marriage, when my wife threw it up to me that she was fucking with other guys. My options were limited, because we had three kids. I knew if I divorced her, it would be hard for my kids, so I hunkered down and took my punishment, of knowing other guys were helping themselves to my wife's pussy!

But after a period of anger and grief and desperation, it finally dawned on me that the fact other guys were fucking her too didn't keep her from being a good fuck for me. So I went back to fucking her and I also asked her to tell me about the other guys. I was surprised, even shocked, to know that hearing her tell about them fucking her made a fucking tiger out of me. As I fucked her, she would be telling me what some other guy did to give her pleasure, and I would cum like I never did before. In very short order I became completely dependent on her narratives about the other guys who had fucked her to allow me to perform.

From there, it was only one short step to the point of cooperating, and even encouraging her to meet with other men. And always, when she came home from being with one of them, I would fuck her too, preferrably with their cum still in her cunt! From that point on, the dye was cast and there was no turning back. After that, I had to know that other men were fucking her, and I needed to know the details before I could fuck her and cum in her pussy.
Your experience is almost just like it was with me when Aila started to want, need too fuck other men, First it was also interesting but I scared that She will be pregnant to somebody else and that was not what I wanted to happen. Later it was mede operate to her and She could not get any more children what we had together, After that it was still at least as enjoying to play those games with Her because She needed it. One night it was really turning on when She gave me her condoms, four full packets and each of them was 10 pieces of condoms. I asked how many You have had these, She little smiled and said , more, many more, but now I do not need these anymore, men can put their semen straight in to my pussy so much as they like, and I do like them there very much, I can be now so whoring as I want and need and can, but I do not know what You are doing with these because I do not want You, I do not allow You to fuckother women but ME, Your Wife, Your SLUTWIFE, so.....