• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

when did your wife finally turn the corner

• Thread startertiedandteased
  • Start date

tiedandteased

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2007
was there any particular moment when after asking (begging) your wife to cuckold you, did she agree? can you tell why she finally agreed?

I

finally convinced her that it's what I truely wanted and that our marraige would be ok after, she didn't want to replace me she just wanted some big cock

Actually she didn't agree ..she just fucked another guy and came home to tell me about it!

As with the last post, my wife went out with freinds came home about 5am and confessed to fucking a stranger. I had no complaints we had been discussing the possiblities for some years. After she realised I was happy with the situation it became a regular occurance and eventually I was allowed to be present.

Actually

The situation is so that MY WIFE told me one beautiful evening when makin love, fucking, that SHE likes to start to GIVE Her Cunt for fucking to other men.
Especially She was excited to think of that ALL MY FRIENDS will be allowed to fuck Her.
She told that it makes her SO VERY HORNY to think that ALL MY FRIENDS will know what kind of Cunt and Breasts and the NAKED body she has. And She also want to show them that She IS REALLY GOOD Slut & *****.
It took a lot of time from me to accept that but it has been nice time for both of us since those days. When She started make whoring.

History

One night after an evening of drinking and dancing, both with me and other men at a nightclub, my then wife confided that she was turned on by the feeling of other men's hard cocks pressed up aginst her while she was dancing. When I told her that just hearing her say that made me close to cumming, she blurted out that one of the men that evening had given her his phone number, and she wanted to know if I would mind if she pursued it. I came instantly... she later called him... they met at a local motel...he fucked her and she let him cum inside her.....she came home and told me the story, and I bought her a 2 carat diamond ring to reinforce my love and appreciation for her. That was 11 years ago.