When did your wife's attitude make the switch?

• Thread starterLamont
  • Start date

Lamont

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2008
I've read in all sorts of threads and articles that for the majority of women, they start out indulging cuckolding at the urging of their husbands, in order to fulfill their husband's fantasy. Then as time goes by, there's something of an attitude switch to where they actually are actively engaging in this behaviour equally for themselves, or more so.

So for those that have been cuckolded, and in cases where the husband brought the concept up to their partners, at what point did it become less about because you asked her too, and more about because she now wants to? When did it change for her? Again for most women, I would think this would take some time to get to this point both physically and mentally.

Lamont, a vert interesting question

This is something I have ask many times to myself and others. The attitude does change, but I am not sure the females have not used their femining wiles to lead men down this road. But however it comes about, the female is practical and knows that her actions are going to be found out and if she is to be thought of as a Slut/***** then she wants to be a good one. She will develop female friends who are of a like mind. She also begins to sense her power over men and intends to use it. No one has ever said much about women just packing up and leaving, so I doubt that happens very often, the alpha males with a wife that is putting out will not stand for it and leaves her or kicks her out. We only have to read the post in this forum and many others to find most men are not alpha and do not have the will to stand up to their women. In fact many are in constant serch for top men to do them.
Much is made about white women going Black, but I think most just want men period.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 283
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 255
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 231
i told her that i was a cuck to my ex wife and she thought about and after a year she decided that having intercrouse with me was not satisfying so she thought about all the freedom she would have. my wife started out slow but know is enjoying her freedom with 5 different lovers.

I guess I mean more n the sense of when did it stop being something she did to appease her husband and his fantasies and more about her enjoying it for herself. That sort of thing.

it was after the first guy she fucked now its about her pleasure and her pleasure alone

Well my wife and I first met as swingers so she has always had that ‘attitude’, I did once have a gf though who at first didn’t want to cuck me but then did and later changed her attitude (before eventually leaving me for him). It was after they started having sex regularly, he was more of an alpha male than me and in retrospect I think he appealed more to her on an instinctual level, as more of a ‘man’ than me. I think once most women are having regular sex with a guy they become more attached to him.

I had shared my desire for Susan to cuck me for several years before she did. She did not do it to please me, she did it because her boss seduced her and she enjoyed it. I did not find out until they had been going at it for quite a while.

My wife's attitude never changed. She is still very nervous EVERYTIME we go out to play.
When we were dating, I mentioned that I would like to see her with a dick in her mouth and another in her pussy. She said it was always a fantasy of hers too, and she wanted to try it out. She said she was just too scared to act on her fantasies.
She is classy and social in public, so she didn't want anyone to find out. So we found some guys here and there in other towns to act out on her fantasies.
It eventually turned me on to just sit and watch another man take her in front of me. The Cuckold lifestyle began. Several times she would quit, then want to do it again.
She has bouts of wanting to live the lifestyle, then wanting to stop.
I never know how she feels. I just let her decide when she wants to fuck other men and when she don't.
But she has never been one to initiate sex with other men. She always makes me find the guy and set up the dates.