• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When I was in High School

• Thread starterohno
  • Start date

ohno

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2012
When I was in high school I had a girlfriend from a different school she was hard to get, tall, long legs, tan skin, brunette, huge ass, small boobs, but amazing body, and nice face. We had been dating for about a year when I started getting jealous of this guy on her schools football team who was stocky and muscular as hell and a little taller than me, and in over 6 foot, and was obviously really into meg. That was my girlfriends name meg.
One night we started talking about penis size with one of her other girlfriends and some how we got on the subject of other guys at their school. Meg's friend started talking about Shane, the stocky muscular guy, I perked up immediately and they both noticed. Her friend called me out on it and I was completely embarrassed, and then she started talking about how small he was and how he had never took a girl he had been with to orgasm. I was so relieved thank goodness I beat this guy were it really counted. See I have a 9 inch dick. Its not very thick like the size of a toilet paper roll, so i guess its not supper thin but meg seemed to enjoy it. I even made her squirt once with my fingers. but that getting off the subject.
So that night when me and meg were alone she started talking about penis size to me. she asked me "What was it turning you on to hear about those penises, especially Shane's... do you have a gay crush?" I of course came back with "Hell no, I was just making sure u weren't to into him." Oh shit I said him now its not a general conversation its about his dick, but "no worries its tiny" I thought. "You know what would be so hot" meg said. "What" I answered. "If we called Shane over her and we had a threeway" "No fucking way you *****" I replied. "Wait hear me out, what would be hot about it was if when he shows up, well as you know hes been dying to fuck me, he wrote a note to me in class", she handed me the note. So flustered I never actually read it but it was really dirty I could tell. "What would be hot would be if when he came over I took his dick out and then you pulled yours out and i would make fun of his and you could show hm how a real man fucks a women." Meg had never talked like this before so I was super into it.
She called him up, I still don't remember agreeing to this. When he arrived he was surprised but not upset to see me, which should have been my first hint something was up. As we walked into her bedroom she locked the door. She yelled at me to take my pants off and show Shane what a real dick looked like. I knew this wasn't the plan but I thought fuck then no one will have too see his dick and we can have a good night. Thinking about how embarrassed he would be and how much she wanted my dick I was just about hard so as I dropped my pants my almost full dick was in view i grabbed it real slow wrapping my hand in a tight circle around it and tugging it a couple times to show what I had. "Now see Shane your not hot shit, you need to start taken yourself down a couple pegs, you can stay and watch or you can get the fuck out, if you stay maybe you'll learn some tips, now fuck me Darling". I was rock solid after that speech and I moved toward the bed. The Shane made a throat clearing sound and slowly undid his pants and painstakingly pulled down his underwear. He revealed to this day still the biggest dick I have ever seen. It was at least 9 inches long and almost completely soft. But what really got me was the girth. It was as thick as a large shampoo bottle. Shane grasp it from above like he was palming a basketball his hand barely covering around the top half of it. Meg stopped looking at me and just stared in amazement at his cock. Without him saying a word she looked up at me from all fours, did I mention she was naked by this time while the whole Shane has a tiny dick bit she was stripping naked even bending over slowly to show her ass as she took of her pants to us, mostly to me at that point. She looked up at me with her mouth watering " please dear I need that dick, I have dreamed of a dick that big since I knew what sex was. Please" she begged. I was speechless and still am about it all I know is that she crawled to him and started to suck him. She had to physically stuff it into her mouth. She looked so excited, the kind of desire I always tried so hard for. When it was fully erect it was 13 inches long and just as thick as before, maybe with the nicely positioned veins even thicker. She scampered back to the bed and layed on her back and eyes full of lust said to me " I am so sorry but I need him inside of me I mean look at this thing , I cannot pass it up. You don't blame me do you?. I said "no." She layed with the biggest grin on her face and a nervous anticipation. Shane looked back at me and said "this is how a real man fucks a girl". "Thats right I'm just a little girl to your huge manhood, please break me open like its my first time, please... please". As he slowly ****** himself into her she started to squirm and whimper. He took her arms hard and held her down against the bed so she couldn't move at all. I said " hey don't hurt her". Don't worry she wants this" he said. I ran to the bed to see her face, pure extacy. She looked at me and said with a cracking voice "I want this... oh I want this so bad". With that shane rammed the remaining 7 inches of his dick inside of her. I had no idea a vagina could be stretched like that. As soon as he pushed her back wall that far she let out a blood curdling orgasm. It was unlike anything I have ever heard. They did it in every position and she came ever time, about twelve in two hours. Shane only came once at the end and she begged for him to cum deep inside her she ever said " fill me up with cum you bastard" It was to this day still the most extreme thing to ever happen to me.

what happened next?

Did she really not know how big he was?

Wow that was a dirty trick

Very nice! I love stories where the main character gets built up, then completely taken down by a better man, especially when his own girlfriend is in on the plan to screw him over. It makes it even hotter that it's a cocky guy with a big dick that just comes up short in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread