When she comes home

pinged

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2022
When was the last time your wife or girlfriend came home with another guy's load in her, and did you know she was going out to get spunked in?

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and Maximan
Happens frequently — wife goes out to party with other me couple times a month — with her comment heading out the door — usually in mini skirt with no panties — and says — don’t wait up for me — and I’m playing with my clitty hoping they’ll fuck at home so I can watch and take pics / movies — get close enough to see cum oozing out of pussy while his cock is still pounding

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, pinged, slaveofmyown and 1 other person
I usually know, but the last time I did not and neither did she. We live in a small town area (only 12k people in our entire county) so it isn't that uncommon to run across a guy she has fucked while out and about. She has this crazy way of running across a guy to fuck at Walmart, of all places.

Saturday she came back from getting groceries, came through the door and told me I needed to go carry them in, then said "But first", stepped out of her sweatpants and sat back on the couch with her legs spread, which was my cue to get busy cleaning. No complaints.

Reactions: Gaezel, littlec, ksfarmcpl and 3 others
slaveofmyown said:
im so jealous
Can only get better when you start to guide his cock into her.

slaveofmyown said:
im so jealous
If I wasnt me I would be jealous of me too lol. The best part might be that she almost never tells me who he was. I assume it was a guy she has fucked before, but that isn't a guarantee. I learned a long time ago to not ask questions. Just clean and if she wants me to know details she will tell me and if she wants me to stay in my role as her subhub cleaner and clean when told to clean then she won't. Usually she does not and to be honest I like it that way.

Reactions: slaveofmyown