when should sluts be bred?

• Thread starterlittle melissa
  • Start date

little melissa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2010
I'm asking this question because I'm a 20yr old black owned slut and i belong to a stable of five sluts in total. out of the five of us I'm the only one who hasn't been bred.
our owner will only breed us if we beg, to make shore we really want his children. anyway I'm the youngest of the group and I'm not shore if i want a baby. i mean i know i want it but i don't know if I'm ready to be a mother? the next youngest is 22 and she was bred at 19 and is having her second baby later this year.

so i want to know what is the general consensus? breed us as soon as possible or what?

Reactions: KatieBoo
Are you for real??????

i was last time i checked but I'll let you decide for your self.
it would have been nice if the first reply actually brought something to the discussion.

I think you should have as many babies as possible.

Having your Black Master's baby will help bond you into his family and you are young and the best time to have healthy babis is when you are your young Best of luck, whatever u decide

Pics of your 20year old white pussy???

Hi why not have a white husband that takes care of the baby?

It seems to me that as a white male that is my responsibility is it not? I mean thats what I wanted with my now x-wife. She divorced me because I tried to set her up one too many times.

I don't think that you will get any serious balanced advice here unless you have already made up your mind and just want someone to agree with you. Men here seem to have an extreme position on this subject and it doesn't involve anyone else's welfare.

You have a lot to do as a 20 yr old besides having and taking care of a baby. There is no good age, as long as you are OF Age. Don't wait til you are in your 30's though either, unless you and your man want to.
Luv, MsGary

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of "bad plumbing" problems I was/am never able to have children so part of me envies you, yet I cant help but wonder about how you as a single mom with a mixed race child will fare 5, 10, or 15 years from now. Your purpose in life is not to be part of a fantasy for your 'owner'. Is he going to pay for the delivery, doctor visits, the child's education, help the child thru the trouble spots he/she will face as a teen? I'll bet not and you will be a welfare mom on your own when he tires of you and the crying baby. You deserve more than being meat for someone with a harem. I suggest you enjoy sex with him as much as you want...but save the child bearing and rearing for a responsible partner.;)

Susan said:
Because of "bad plumbing" problems I was/am never able to have children so part of me envies you, yet I cant help but wonder about how you as a single mom with a mixed race child will fare 5, 10, or 15 years from now. Your purpose in life is not to be part of a fantasy for your 'owner'. Is he going to pay for the delivery, doctor visits, the child's education, help the child thru the trouble spots he/she will face as a teen? I'll bet not and you will be a welfare mom on your own when he tires of you and the crying baby. You deserve more than being meat for someone with a harem. I suggest you enjoy sex with him as much as you want...but save the child bearing and rearing for a responsible partner.;)

Very sensible answer no other way is right, cant just turn every fantasy into reality

society will never accept the truth. there is a reason a girl has her first period. That is her body's way of telling her she is ready to have sex, be black bred and carry a black man's baby. if nature did not intend for girls to be pregnant from 12-15 their periods would occur later. It is nature at work. You cannot argue with nature.

I hear this topic all the time I am 25 and I am not going to be bred by anyone. I don't want kids and enjoy a very active sex life.

You wont get any serious replies here because this site is populated by nutjobs and wingnuts. Get yourself an education, a decent job and for heaven's sake GROW UP before you have some kid that neither you or your "man" wants.

I agree with Susan and Diane. Is your man personally helping to take care of the kids he has sired with the other women in your group??? It's one thing to breed, its another to take responsibility for the life you helped bring into the world.

blackkingdavid said:
society will never accept the truth. there is a reason a girl has her first period. That is her body's way of telling her she is ready to have sex, be black bred and carry a black man's baby. if nature did not intend for girls to be pregnant from 12-15 their periods would occur later. It is nature at work. You cannot argue with nature.

You're a freaking idiot:lame::whatever:

Word on that Susan. And if "blackkingdavid" is, in fact, black, then someone get me Michael Jackson's skin doctor :pimp: