• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When will it happen?

• Thread starterOldercoupleNL
  • Start date

OldercoupleNL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2009
Without my wife knowing it I found a bull for her. I had quite an intensive email contact with him and mailed him her nude pics. He was very interested to give it a try to seduce her for a nice fuck. Last Thursday he was here, my wife did not know he came here to screen her for a fuck.
He loved what he saw especially because he knew how her cunt looks like for the pics :) We agreed he will come back to make her familiar with the idea that she will fuck him.
This is really all new to me but I love the idea of his cock in her cunt and will keep you informed.

Pic of my wife

Because I am a newbi the attached picture went AWOL I hope this time it goes ok

Attachments

• Mar_0074_0001vWeb.jpg
    Mar_0074_0001vWeb.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 894
OldercoupleNL,

OldercoupleNL said:
Without my wife knowing, I found a bull for her. .... Last Thursday he was here. My wife did not know he came here to screen her for a fuck.

Good work.

OldercoupleNL said:
He loved what he saw, especially because he knew how her cunt looks from the pics :). We agreed he will come back to familiarize her with the idea of fucking him.

Sounds good. When you say "we agreed," do you mean you and your wife agreed to invite him back for that purpose, or do you mean you and your wife's bull-in-waiting agreed he will come back? If the latter, it sounds like a key player, your wife, is not yet in the loop. Do you have some feeling for how she's likely to respond to the idea of taking a lover?

OldercoupleNL said:
This is really all new to me, but I love the idea of his cock in her cunt and will keep you informed.

So far, so good; will look forward to your updates. About what is the age differential.... is your wife's bull-in-waiting younger or older than she?

Also, BTW, have you become your wife's cuntsucker yet? See, for instance:

Cunnilingus: A How to Guide for Orally Stimulating the Vulva

Good luck :p

Custer

I keep you informed

Hi Custer

Custer Laststand said:
OldercoupleNL,

Sounds good. When you say "we agreed," do you mean you and your wife agreed to invite him back for that purpose, or do you mean you and your wife's bull-in-waiting agreed he will come back? If the latter, it sounds like a key player, your wife, is not yet in the loop. Do you have some feeling for how she's likely to respond to the idea of taking a lover?

No I agreed with the bull, but it seems he is very good in seducing. She told me she liked him. I guess that when in future he meets her alone he gets her nude. If that happens she is lost to him. I know he has a big cock which will satisfy her very much. My feeling is its only a question of time before the fuck. The bull loves it to see her mature cunt and tits.

So far, so good; will look forward to your updates. About what is the age differential.... is your wife's bull-in-waiting younger or older than she?

Bull is a few years younger but not so much. I think he age is essential in the seducing. My wife seems to trust him

Also, BTW, have you become your wife's cuntsucker yet? See, for instance:

I have sucked her lovely cunt all my life :p

Good luck :p
Thanks
Custer

I keep you informed

OldercoupleNL said:
Hi Custer .... I keep you informed.

Cool — and thanks for your replies, which sound very promising. Although your wife doesn't realize it yet (I gather), it sounds like she is on her way to hot, steamy and erotic new experiences.

I am interested too

Although your wife doesn't realize it yet (I gather) said:
I could learn something from your expereince to induce my wife to this life style.

Keep the news flowing

Thanks

Keep the news flowing

h5t6ca said:
I could learn something from your expereince to induce my wife to this life style.

Keep the news flowing

Thanks

I promised you to keep you informed. This morning Bull sent me the vid Multiorgasmic Mary. Funny my wifes name is Mary also:) He asked me if I would like it that way with him and my wife. I must say its quite heavy seeing hub sucking the Bulls cock before inserting it in her cunt. On the phone later he told me he will ask that. He is convinced that he can seduce my Mary in a couple of weeks after some visits to love that act. He said he is sure seeing her nude pics that she is a horny slut, even when dressing very conventional.
I am a little in doubt if I would dare to go that far.

Last edited by a moderator:
OldercoupleNL,

OldercoupleNL said:
I promised you to keep you informed.

Thanks for the update.

OldercoupleNL said:
This morning Bull sent me the vid Multiorgasmic Mary. Funny my wife's name is Mary also:). He asked me if I would like it that way with him and my wife. I must say it's quite heavy seeing hub sucking the Bull's cock before inserting it in her cunt. On the phone later he told me he will ask that. .... I am a little in doubt if I would dare to go that far.

The mere fact your wife's lover-in-waiting says he will ask you to suck his cock before fucking your wife does not mean you have to agree. (If you don't want to do that this should, of course, be clarified in advance.)

OldercoupleNL said:
He is convinced that he can seduce my Mary in a couple of weeks after some visits....

How do you have in mind setting this up to facilitate your wife's seduction, given that neither you nor she (I gather) knew her lover-in-waiting in advance? In other words, what plausible reasons will you have for inviting him to visit the two of you, and your wife in particular, repeatedly over a period of (say) a couple of weeks, without your wife considering that very odd, if I may ask....?

—Custer

How's it going, OldercoupleNL? Any progress over the weekend?

Hallo OldercoupleNl,dat is een geile foto van je vrouw,weet ze al dat je met de gedachte speelt?Ik hoor graag hoe het verder verloopt.Mvg Borisboef66

Ik kon het niet laten om nog eens goed naar je lekkere geile vrouw te kijken,ze heeft een heerlijke kont en geile grote tieten maar ook een lekker harig kutje,ook vind ik een wat oudere vrouw het absolute einde.plaats je nog wat meer mooie foto's van haar?ik zou haar ook graag eens willen verwennen,lekker aan haar voetjes en kont en kutje snuffelen en likken/zuigen waarna ik haar lekker wil neuken.Mvg Borisboef66

BorisBoef66
I guess this is an english spoken chan, so it is polite to speak english here.

yes, but some of us understand what he wrote anyway!

no progress

This is an update,
We had a nice email contact with Bull after he saw my wife. She did not know he was here to judge her for a fuck. But she liked him as a person. To our regret he is going on a holiday so it will take some time for we meet again.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Borisboef66
If you want an email contact just email me, i dont think it is nice toe write Dutch on this site.
Regards
C

OldercoupleNl and all others who read this topic,sorry for my first reactions in Dutch,it don't happen again.I was exited by this Dutch people and likes the wife very very much.

With that first Bull it leads to nothing. He preferred extended holidays for all the summer months.
But we found a very nice bull . I had never expected it but Mary loved it and was fucked twice to exaltation in one afternoon. It was gorgeous to see his big cock in her slut cunt
She is so excited and saw him again to let him fuck her and got his cum in her cunt. I had never expected it would go so fast and well. I suppose every wife is basically a *****.
I let you know how it went on.

It just happened, She was fucked while I watched. It was awfull nice to see his seed dripping out of her cunt. Never thought that would be so horny to watch.

Well done - glad you enjoyed it :) Did you get any photos to share with us?

Last week she was nicely fucked by a new bull. I could make some pics, of her cum filled cunt hope you like it
oldercouplenl-albums-mary-picture2195t-m-n-2-img-0015gr.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread