When Your Wife Is Alone With Her Lover

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
My wife Kris is at her lover Gregg's house tonight. She will be sleeping there, although she hasn't seen Gregg in 2 weeks so I can guess they won't be getting much sleep. Gregg drives Kris crazy in bed with his long stiff cock and his staying power. I have spent a lot of time playing with my dick tonight while thinking about him pushing that big thing into my sweetheart's horny pussy.

As I have said in my posts, I really enjoy watching the lovers having sex, or even listening from the next room. I get excited from seeing and hearing my wife's powerful orgasms as Gregg pumps his dick in and out of her for what seems like hours.

In the beginning, I always wanted to watch Kris getting laid, and I would experience a lot of anxiety when she started going out on "dates" while I waited at home. I felt as if I had lost control of the situation, and I would become agitated while waiting for her to call me to pick her up. On some occasions she would fall asleep and I would get upset that she spent the night in another man's bed. But after a while, I realized that it can be a major turn-on when Kris is alone with a lover, having passionate sex with him while I am home stroking my hard-on. I also understand that a guy can give her a better fucking without me hanging around.

My question is - do you remember the first time your wife spent a night with her lover while you waited at home ? How did you deal with the anxiety, knowing that another guy was sucking her tits and sliding his cock into your wife's cunt ? And did you get aroused by the thought of another man making your wife climax, and how much fun she was having ? Did it upset you to realize that she was probably not even thinking about you, and the fact you were masturbating while imagining her and her boyfriend doing all kinds of nasty things to each other ?

Reactions: Horny wolf, steevo895, retter11 and 1 other person
Years ago my wife and I had a 3sum with this guy I worked with, we got together a few times and WOW!! I’ll never forget how exciting in was. But I was smart enough to let them have time to themselves. But OH YES it was hard with all the mixed emotions , the feelings of jealousy while grabbing my hard-on as they were in our bedroom. I was pacing around the living room pulling my cock and waited like an hour before checking in on them. I slowly walked to our bedroom and my wife left the door part open . I started by peeking in and hearing them fucking , and seeing them with the light from the TV .

I’ll NEVER!! forget my wife moaning and telling him how good his cock felt, he was much bigger then me. Then I hear the hard slapping of him against her, and my wife said she loved the feel of his balls slapping her butt. OH I was about to cum right there , but I walked away back to the living room.

Then I hear him using the bathroom and I went to my wife, I asked her if she was ok . She smiled and kissed me “ oh yeah “ then she said it “ would you like sloppy seconds. “ I’ll NEVER FORGET IT. I said really he came in you. Then I OH !! again NEVER FORGET that feeling of sticking my cock in her warm very wet slimy pussy.

Every time we got together I let them have time alone in bed and he spent the night every time. I woke up a few times with him on top of my wife fucking her next to me. But no we never had it were she went with him for the night. It was our thing to just make in like a 3sum. This was before we heard of cuckolding. Today I love being a submissive cum eating cuckold.

It would drive me nuts if my wife was spending the night fucking another guy at his place, and I couldn't be part of it. BUT at the same time , like you Andrew........ despite the mixed feeling of jealousy , I would be beating off my dick all night thinking of my wife being that guys slut for the night.

Reactions: zippless and retter11
We have always played in each other's presence. I've told her if I'm around I at least want to be in a position where I can watch. If i was working i wanted to know about it and hear all the gory details. She has always said we play together. Its only been in the last year or so that she's started taking advantage of her freedom.

Reactions: toolman2c
When Kris came home the morning after spending the night with Gregg, I was eager to hear the details of their lovemaking. Kris knows how much I enjoy it when she describes how her lover pleasured her and also enjoyed himself using her body. She used to be hesitant to tell me about all of the ways they made love, but now she understands how much it turns me on, and she probably even embellishes her description a bit to get my dick hard. (she likes to rub my bulge to see just how much I enjoy hearing how Gregg made her happy with his huge pole).

She told me that she started out by sucking Gregg's big dick until he squirted his load all over her tits, and then they rested a while before showering together. She soaped him up and brought him to another hard-on and took him back to bed. Kris told me that Gregg proceeded to lick her horny cunt until she climaxed and then pressed his cock into her and made her cum again before shooting off inside her.

The lovers slept for a few hours, and then she woke up still feeling horny. She took Gregg's dick back into her mouth and after he was hard they fucked some more. He pumped my wife doggystyle and got her off again before he emptied his balls one more time up her soaked pussy. Kris told me that before they fell asleep she slid down and licked her lover's prick clean. Knowing that she enjoys tasting his come and her juices is an incredible turn-on for me.

At this point Kris went up to bed to catch up on the sleep she had missed, and I masturbated in the shower until I came really hard after just a few strokes on my aching dick.

Reactions: oppor and steevo895
Liked reading your account. I am still trying to get my wife to open up after her dates. She tends to get pissed when I ask her about them. I don't know whether it is because she feels ashamed to tell me how much pleasure she had or what. I think sometimes she thinks it is degrading to her, but I treat her with the utmost respect. In my vocabulary, slut is an honorable word. My wife can never get too slutty for me.

MANNY33 said:
Liked reading your account. I am still trying to get my wife to open up after her dates. She tends to get pissed when I ask her about them. I don't know whether it is because she feels ashamed to tell me how much pleasure she had or what. I think sometimes she thinks it is degrading to her, but I treat her with the utmost respect. In my vocabulary, slut is an honorable word. My wife can never get too slutty for me.

Manny - If you tell your wife that you get turned on by hearing about her dates she might open up and provide the details. At first Kris was also hesitant to describe what she did with her lover when they were alone. But now she realizes that I get really excited hearing about how many times she climaxed, what positions they tried when fucking etc. Tell her that you are happy for her and your dick gets hard knowing that she is having great sex with another guy.