• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where are the REAL Los Angeles women seeking BBC?

• Thread startertheblackthought
  • Start date

theblackthought

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2005
I am African-American, 32 years old, 6' tall, very athletic, and very accomplished. I am not bragging- I am just trying to state that I am not a 'thug' or any other kind of anti-social personality trying to take advantage of someone online. I have EXTENSIVE experience in training submissives and slaves. I am originally from the Midwest, but have been in SoCal for the last 3 years. While in the Midwest, I worked as a 'Trainer' for wives and attached women in a swingers club- teaching them how to properly serve a large Black Cock. I have been through many frauds\fakes over the years and seen everything that I care to from the 'lifestyle'. I have reached the point where I am focused on finding one woman capable of serving me happily and completely.
My interests are rooted in sexual, emotional, and physical Domination- and in that exact order. I don't care what others believe\practice or what the 'common' perception of D\s appears to be. I live MY life the way I like and interact in MY own unique way.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you are comfortable with your body, sexuality, and desires. If you haven't embraced the role you are trying to fulfill, then I can't work with you. My desires are simple, but VERY specific. I am looking for an intelligent, mature, stable, SANE, and SEXUAL FEMALE. If you have a great sense of humor, enjoy conversation, and demand\return respect- we will get along great!

I am interested in a woman that falls within these categories:
1] Hyper-sexual- a highly active sexual appetite.
2] Size Queen- prefers men that are very well-endowed.
3] Confident- comfortable with her body and sexuality.

What I am seeking can be a purely sexual thing, or it can become more- but that requires getting to know one another. My experience has been that a lot of people lack patience [myself included, at times]. I would like things to remain healthy and safe.

Users who are viewing this thread