• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where do we go from here for sexual desires

• Thread starterSweet Mound
  • Start date

Sweet Mound

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2011
My wife and I of 10 years have been "playing" with this cuckold lifestyle. We go "so far" (to be explained later), we stop, we start again. This lifestyle has been a merrf go rouund of emotions, with us never on the same page of desires until recently.

Our cuckold lifestyle has been more fantasy and story telling....she tells me how she wants to fuck another man and I get hard! We go to clubs and she flirts and dances with men. Eventually there is a connection and kissing a groping occur. Let me add here that these "outings" hacve not always been that productive...my wife will feel "shy" that night and nothing will happen.

So recently we went to a club and she made time with the same guy 2 weeks in a row. Not being shy this last time, there was a lot of kissing and groping (most I missed but enjoyed the retelling in ouir bedroom) We fucked like crazy that night and in the morning talked about where do we go from here. Since I had been the one that brought this all up about 7 byears ago, I thought it was time to discuss where do we go from here.

I enjoy watching her dance and kiss other men, and she enjoys doing that knowing that I grow hard and that we will be like animals when we get home. As we talked we both discovered that we did not like the idea of her fucking someone else...not even a blow job.

So now the question is - where do we go from here?? We both love the energy the fantasy of this lifestule brings to us. (I can only call it a fantasy cuz we have not committed to the true lifestyl of the cuckold) We have gone as far as we are both comfortable....and continuing that way may not bring us the same excitement. Where do we goo from here...please any suggestions would be welcome!!!

Thanks for reading, look forward to all replies

It seems you enjoy the attention that other men pay to your wife. Perhaps she'd enjoy flashing other guys - she may find the attention arousing. Not sure what turns her on. I know my wife thoroughly enjoys going to the nude beach and letting herself be seen by other guys and giving her an opportunity to "show herself off".

How is she about playing with toys/dildos/vibrators? My wife has named several of her toys and we have fun with her telling me that "Jim" or "Bob" fucked her earlier. We also thoroughly enjoy her using LOTS of lubricant with her toys and then us playing up that she's just been fucked and is all wet and open.

Lastly, I'd say that she could surely play up the fantasy side of things. No secret here that I love aspects of denial - whether for real or just something she enjoys - where she'll openly deny my sex with her saying she wants to be with her lover first. Perhaps you'd enjoy her doing what my wife does - wearing panties and such to emphasize what she's doing.

You need to be creative. Just because she won't actually fuck anyone else doesn't mean you can't still have fun with all of this.

This sounds exactly like the relationship I was in about a year ago. I told my girlfriend I was into the idea of her with other men, and we had a LOT of hot times where she would tell me all about some of her past experiences. Most of this was due to the fact that we had a long distance relationship, but even when we were together we met up with someone she met at a bar.

She repeatedly told me she would NOT fuck him (unlike your wife though, she did give him head) but that's as far as she would go. Our situations are different but the same. It sounds like she is doing this as a way if getting closer emotionally and physically to you. She does this because obviously it turns you on, which turns HER on. She's all about pleasing you which is exactly what my former girlfriend was all about as well- the sex between her and I.

Can you change that? I don't know. Her boundaries are her boundaries. I'm always confused when people post on here asking "how can I get my girlfriend/wife to fuck other men when she said she doesn't want to?" Well... She said no... So that seems like it should be the end of it!

In my opinion you have something wonderful going on here. You have a wonderful partner who is clearly attractive if other men are hitting on her. She is comfortable and loving enough towards you that she accepts your sexual taboos, and even HELPS you with them. She doesnt scorn you ir break up with you like some women might. The fact that she isn't fucking these other guys shouldn't be a point of contention. You should be happy she only wants you in her. That's a great thing! Take it from a man who lost a woman he was very happy with- hang onto this one!

If it helps... Have her describe in detail her old boyfriends. That use to drive me CRAZY, talking to my girl about the guy she fucked when her and I were taking a break. It's still real so you still get off, and you're the only guy she's fucking at the present. Win-Win situation.

Thanks for the response folks. I think I need to clarify something here though. We BOTH are in agreement that dancing, groping and maybe some kissing are as far as we want to take this. Soon...my wife is very open to toys and games...pretty much anything is fair game and I truly love her for her willingness to experiment. Morgan you are 100% correct...she IS supportive of this fantasy because it has helped our relationship become deeper and more fulfilling. We communicate much better, because this is something that has ****** us to communicate more often and in more depth. We have to discuss, what we want to do, where to go, how will we plan our exit, what are the limits. Then we come home and fuck like crazy and talk about the whole thing the next day. But we have realized that if we are only comfortable going this far in the bar/club scenario...it will just become a repetitive pattern. Meet guy...talk to guy....dance with guy...maybe kiss guy...go home. So I guess where it leaves us is that we have found our boundary and are wondering how we can get the same kick without the physical element with another man. I love the excitement of seeing her talk and dance with another man. But what I love even more is realizing how sexy and desirable she looks when I am watching from the shadows and knowing that she only wants to sleep with me. But I did want to be clear that she did not say no. We both decided this was far enough and were in agreement. I'm pretty sure she loves me enough that if I really pushed...she'd go further. But I don't want that....she doesn't want that...we just want to keep the excitement level up. Posting pics and talking here is part of that...Thanks again for advice and great ideas! And don't worry Morgan...I won't let her go!

Any and all other ideas are welcome!

I don't really see the problem Sweet mound. Your having fun now with the limits you have both discussed and agreed upon and that is great. Your worried it will become repetitive and boring at some point but why worry about that now. Just let things follow there natural progression and have fun with it. You will both think of new things that turn you both on as things progress. It sounds like you two have a great relationship if you can talk about these things openly so you have one up on most guys here.

My advice for what ever it's worth. Stop making problems where none exist and have fun.

Baby Ruthie- The hottest amateur slut

Very good point Ruthie. What might not be clear from the original and follow up post....is that my wife and I have really struggled to find true intimacy and communication. We discovered by accident that this fantasy turns me on and my wife was willing to give it a shot, but at that time it was almost a last ditch...what can it hurt...kind of effort. But what happened IMMEDIATELY was that our marriage got a million times better. Suddenly we could talk about almost anything. We got more adventurous in bed. In the bedroom was great...out of the bedroom was great. We got really close. However, our tendency has been to "use" this fantasy to spark things up, when things get stale. We call it "the game" and we've used it off and on for years. The trouble is, as soon as we use it, we reach our end boundary, things get much better and then we stop doing it because we don't need it anymore. But you guessed it...then gradually things get stale again....and hence the pattern. Again maybe its not a problem...it's just a solution when we need one. But I think we'd like to find a way to engage in some element of the fantasy on a regular basis without going past our bounderies. Maybe we've already found the answer. Be we're definatley not looking to create a problem where there isn't one....we just thought some folks with more experience might have some good insight...and you have....so thanks!

It sounds to me like you two already have it all figured out. Your communicating with each other and sharing fantasies and other things that most couples are so afraid to bring up that they go through there whole lives and rotten marriage year after year after year, miserable. Some here will tell you to tell your wife to go fuck anyone she wants. they will give you advice on how best to push her into cuckolding you. I say go only as far as your both comfortable with and no further. When the game gets boring try something new.

I like the term you two call it.... The game... It fits.

Game night tonight....haven't seen her since I left for work. She's in a new hot outfit heading to a ladies night at a place where she always gets attention. I'll head over a little later. Should be interesting...

Sweet mound, stay in your comfort zone dont push it!

Interesting idea Mac...thanks...that's kind of what we were looking for...something that will help keep it fresh...but that we're comfortable with. Not sure how either would feel about it, but worth checking out.

Excellent advice Joey. We don't do anything unless we're in iy together. Things are real, real good and we both want to keep it that way! We were out last night and the wife got hit on....she always does. Nothing happened and it didn't matter at all...just going through the process was enough and we had an awesome time when we came home. A little bit of fucking...a little bit of making love...all good!

Thanks again for your thoughts and consideration folks.

Sweet Mound...I am a 32 yr old female. Been married for 13 yrs with two kids. I have posted here a few times. I got interested in exploring and researching this whole cuckold fetish, if you will. My hubby was the one who confessed to me having thoughts and fantasies of seeing me getting taken by another man. A black man with a big boner.. :) (He knows I find them attractive. Used to date one in high school but never had sex with any.....yet!) Anyway, I thought he was going crazy at first. He used to be very jealous, now he's getting a hard on from imagining me with another man. What gives, was my question? I guess people change and go through different changes or phases. Plus, after 13 yrs of marriage I guess one tends to find ways to make sex interesting again. So to make a long story short, I decided to go along with this and we now have the best communication ever. I am able to fully confess my most intimate sexual desires with him and him with me without the risk of becoming jealous, upset, etc. Sex went from a 5 to a 10 almost overnight. I have not had the nerve to actually act on this with another man. I do want to.....VERY BAD!!!!! I can imagine being in bed getting rocked really hard by a big black cock while my hubby watches. It is a major turn on for us. My husband is close to 7". I love the way he feels and he is great at oral sex...But he did convince me to try out sex toys and things of that nature. He actually bought a strapon dildo measuring 9 inches and pretty thick. So we do role play sometimes and upon my request he will strap on the big dildo and fucks me with it. I do imagine I'm getting fucked by a black guy and my husband just enjoys watching the dildo stretch me apart. Like I said my husband is fine in that department but those extra inches and thicknes...WOW!!!!!!....Do I want to get fucked hard by a real 9 inch cock........YESSSSS.....But would I actually do it.....NO....Not yet. But we do keep it as a fantasy and use sex toys and talk dirty while doing the deed and it works out just fine for us.

So just take your time. Don't push her into it. Let it flow naturally. You'll enjoy it more! :)

Good advice

babyruthiezhubby said:
I don't really see the problem Sweet mound. Your having fun now with the limits you have both discussed and agreed upon and that is great. Your worried it will become repetitive and boring at some point but why worry about that now. Just let things follow there natural progression and have fun with it. You will both think of new things that turn you both on as things progress. It sounds like you two have a great relationship if you can talk about these things openly so you have one up on most guys here.

My advice for what ever it's worth. Stop making problems where none exist and have fun.

Baby Ruthie- The hottest amateur slut
Spot on Jim.

Excellent suggestion Mac

MacNfries said:
Sweet Mound, ever consider getting involved in a cam session with other people. She would sit, with her legs spread, masturbating for them, and they'd be jerking off while she watched. That can be exciting to do ...
As usual,terrific advice. Sweet Mound,aren't you glad you joined this site? :)

yeah...we're BOTH glad we joined the site. Thanks everyone!

Does she ever get so turned-on during her frolics with other men, that she wants to take it further? ;)

That is a great question Balls. We talk about it...she hints at it....but sometimes we blur the line of fantasy and reality. What I mean is, it's hotter if she says she wants to take it further. But when we have a real conversation about it, neither of us are sure it's the right way to go. We don't want to mess up a relationship that...when it is working...is as good as it gets. We're just trying to keep it working and this helps. In time, we may want to move further or maybe not. Maybe some night something unexpected will happen and we'll have to figure it out. No matter what happens, there is almost always something to talk about that leads us to the bedroom. All of that is part of the attraction to the fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread