• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where do you go?

• Thread starterjnv7519
  • Start date

jnv7519

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2013
I am fairly new to this lifestyle, I've dressed up for 2 white guys and 1 black guy since I started. I've tried Craig's list but most are not serious or flakes. Just curious where do most find partners out there I live in a small town so most big city options are not available.

Tell how old you are and what cities or larger towns you are near. This was easy for me having 'discovered myself' pretty young and also being a runner and tennis player and swimming and working at the YMCA. That is, older boys noticed me and thought I might suck their cocks,
luv, Mary

I'm in my mid 30's and live in northwestern Illinois so large towns like Chicago and Rockford are a long drive. just curious if there are other ways to hook up because I've found there is nothing hotter or sexier f or me than dressing up as satisfying a dominate males needs.

I sure agree about satisfying A;pha Males.
luv, Mary

Users who are viewing this thread