Where does your girl fit in?

The girl is 5 words.

• Total voters

JonGrey

Sluts Connoisseur
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2018
This is a poll for the cucks/women here to participate in. Vote for the relevant qualities. Lets see what the general consensus is. If you would like to elaborate, Post either a full frontal nude or full frontal clothed pic of her and you can explain about your answer for each option.

Reactions: franklyhorny and myslutasian69
INteresting results so far

Screenshot_2020-07-30 Where does your girl fit in .png

Reactions: returninghero
15 votes, nice. Keep it going :)

Pretty good stats there :)

Screenshot_2020-08-03 Where does your girl fit in .png

Love ******** my asian wife to a few of my friends

F1C808B7-CA25-46E4-A93A-64114E3194AA.jpeg

Reactions: franklyhorny, lknforfun, semjsp and 2 others
Pretty interesting results. Most of them are as expected. More women are ******* than being shared and the percentage of women who are aware is a teeny bit higher than I expected.

Screenshot_2020-08-04 Where does your girl fit in .png

Reactions: 4adventure
aware (with info & pics), ******* (online & offline), shared (promiscuous slut wife), married (to sissy cuck/1972 to present), 5 daughters, 2 sons (bred by other men)

My bachelor school pal with my wife.jpg CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny and JonGrey
Tnaks for your responses cucks

Screenshot_2020-08-16 Where does your girl fit in .png

fuckmywifeinnj said:
aware (with info & pics), ******* (online & offline), shared (promiscuous slut wife), married (to sissy cuck/1972 to present), 5 daughters, 2 sons (bred by other men)

My bachelor school pal with my wife.jpg CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg CFM Outfit-Public View.jpg Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG See Thru Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
Thats the most elaborate one sentence reply. :) She checked all the boxes and some more

Reactions: franklyhorny
wow. This has been busy
Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 18-16-15 Where does your girl fit in.png