• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where Is This Leading...?

andy_mindi

Young 30s Cpl for bare play w/ Mature Alpha Man
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2016
East Central Florida
This would not fit on our status page so Im posting here.

Prolog, from our profile....We are early 30s young white married cuckold couple exploring a possible long term arrangement with suitable mature (40+) Bull / Alpha Male who will mentor us sexually. Race unimportant. The right gentleman will have Full and First and possibly Exclusive access to mindi.

We are not seeking new meets at this time as back in July Mindi and I met a Black Pastor at an interfaith prayer breakfast...unexpected to say the least.. He and mindi flirted the whole time so we invited him over for dinner later in the week. At dinner we confessed our kinky lifestyle and he did not seem at all shocked said he been "Ministering" to other young white couples. He took mindi bare in our marital bed later that evening.

Mindi and I were intimate this past Sunday night after Marcus had left our home. Our intimacy was quiet as we lay together, mindi had something on her mindi. I could tell she was mulling over something but wasn’t ready to discuss it. We lay naked her head on my chest with her gently teasing, more then stroking, my very hard dripping penis. We often start this way after Pastor has gone.

He now comes regularly on Sunday nights after he has completing his Sunday services, visiting those stuck at home such as elderly members or those in the hospital. After all his Godly duties are completed he then sees to his own needs. Mindi and I are happy we can help him meet his needs. He in turn helps mindi get her needs met. We were blessed to have met him.

He came by as he often does for dinner. He and mindi will then retire to the living room to check out Netflix as I clean up dinner. Tonight she was all over him, she gets extra horny as she approaches her most fertile time which was still several days away but this was unusual. Before I could get half way through my clean up I looked toward the toward the tv. The couch Pastor was sitting on faces away from the kitchen, mindi’s head was bobbing into view in a passionate and enthusiastic manner with Pastor Marcus’s head back and moaning in pleasure. I couldn’t resist moving closer to see, my thin 5 inch penis became instantly hard. As i approached from behind, neither of them notice me. I peered over Pastor’s shoulder mindi briefly stopped looked up and smiled at me, our eyes met, i saw a lustful, look of wanton need, a woman in passion like I’ve never seen when we are alone together. She was mouthing “I love you” before she completed it Pastor reached out with both hands and unceremoniously grab her head on both side and pushed her mouth down over his cock, his hips thrusting into her throat. Causing her to gag, He was asserting his authority and power over her roughly and over me as i stood back unable to stop him. a huge amount of drool and precum oozed from her lips as she struggled she was fondling hes huge nuts teasingly, finally he let out a deep guttural moan and held her as deep as she could in her throat. I could see her tearing up, what was still visible of his thick cock bending with each ejaculating throb. She whimpered as he let her loose and a dollop of of stringy thick gooey cum slowly dribbled down his glistening shaft over her petite hand and wedding ring. She dutifully licked up what she had not swallowed. His "left overs" were several times my average cum volume. A truly potent man.

Reactions: GentlemanGirth, Icummin and Janet58
Wow. MMMmmmmmmm. Such an articulate and sensual depiction of your shared lusts aroused in her (and your) use! So wicked and delicious. And such a fucking thrill to look-in on you. Thanks for sharing.