• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where the Fetish All Started for Me.........

• Thread starterTheBetaMale
  • Start date

TheBetaMale

Beta to the Max!
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2020
Wales, UK
I posted my first "experience" that got me interested in IR among other things in another thread a while back, but thought it would be interesting to know what people think and whether they had any similar experiences.

Here's my story...............

At the age of 20, a horny virgin at the time, as I still am today, I went to visit my Aunt's house. I've always had a crush on her if I'm honest, but even more so back then. They used to leave the back door open, so I let myself in as I always did and that's when I heard what was going on. She had a guy over and was obviously having sex with him in the bedroom from what I heard. My uncle obviously didn't know and I never told him either.

I listened for a while in the living room to her panting and left as I didn't want to be caught. I watched and waited from across the road for the guy to leave. I saw a mixed race guy leaving, turn around, wave, then get in his car and drive away. I went back straight away to see her. She was all flushed and glowing when she opened the door and I tried to act normally although even I was a little flustered. She went to the bathroom within minutes of me arriving, to clean herself up I suspected. When she came back down I told her I needed to go to the bathroom. When I went in there I immediately checked the wash basket. Inside were a pair of purple panties she'd obviously just removed as they still felt warm. They were soiled and full of what looked like cum. I couldn't help myself, I put them up to my mouth and licked all the goo off them and used them to rub my cock before going back down. I couldn't get that experience out of my head for a long time and still think about it today.

The fact I was attracted to her, the fact I was a desperately horny virgin, and the fact some random mixed race guy had just walked in at the drop of a hat to fuck her made me feel inferior. Not only did it contribute to my IR fetish, I think it also contributed to my humiliation fetish where I get off on the idea of being a virgin, staying pussy free, and perhaps one day getting to clean up after a real stud fills a woman I desire with his seed. It's not the only thing that shaped my fetishes obviously. My guilt and shame filled youth contributed to my self-denial and submissiveness, but that event alone I would say added the IR element to it.

Also, the fact he had not only cucked my Uncle, but me as well in a way within just a few minutes fucking my Aunt made me realize how some guys just have something that the rest of us don't.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hungandskinny, PhilippinesFun, toolman2c and 8 others
You not oly got a very eye opening experience, but got to taste BLACK cum too! I'm surprised you didnt keep those panties and sniff them regularly.

Reactions: toolman2c, Goodhubb, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
That is so hot. So from then on you liked IR and the idea of cucking?

Reactions: toolman2c and TheBetaMale
obeahbrown said:
You not oly got a very eye opening experience, but got to taste BLACK cum too! I'm surprised you didnt keep those panties and sniff them regularly.

I wanted to but I was scared she'd miss them.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
ckc said:
That is so hot. So from then on you liked IR and the idea of cucking?

It was a turning point for me yes, and something I couldn't stop thinking about for a long time after. Still turns me on to this day when I think about it.

• Love
Have you always been a sub Beta? Did your aunt ever find out you kneww?

ckc said:
Have you always been a sub Beta? Did your aunt ever find out you kneww?

Yes, I've always been submissive to some extent as long as I can remember. Events like that just reinforced my sense of being inferior to other men I think though. The more frustrated about the situation I felt, the more turned on I seemed to get.

No, my Aunt never found out I knew.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Capt. Ron
I think itis hot you got to see that. Any more events that formed you?

ckc said:

There's lots of little things that have contributed over the years growing up, but that's really the main one that sticks out.

• Love
ckc said:

As far as it being hot goes. It was, but I did struggle to look her in the eye for a while after. Still think of it to this day sometimes when I see her.

• Love
Great write up! I think more beta type males should think like that and stop being in denial

acceptedReality said:
Great write up! I think more beta type males should think like that and stop being in denial

Thanks. I definitely agree with you on that.

• Love
TheBetaMale said:
I posted my first "experience" that got me interested in IR among other things in another thread a while back, but thought it would be interesting to know what people think and whether they had any similar experiences.

At the age of 20, a horny virgin at the time, as I still am today, I went to visit my Aunt's house. I've always had a crush on her if I'm honest, but even more so back then. They used to leave the back door open, so I let myself in as I always did and that's when I heard what was going on. She had a guy over and was obviously having sex with him in the bedroom from what I heard. My uncle obviously didn't know and I never told him either.

I listened for a while in the living room to her panting and left as I didn't want to be caught. I watched and waited from across the road for the guy to leave. I saw a mixed race guy leaving, turn around, wave, then get in his car and drive away. I went back straight away to see her. She was all flushed and glowing when she opened the door and I tried to act normally although even I was a little flustered. She went to the bathroom within minutes of me arriving, to clean herself up I suspected. When she came back down I told her I needed to go to the bathroom. When I went in there I immediately checked the wash basket. Inside were a pair of purple panties she'd obviously just removed as they still felt warm. They were soiled and full of what looked like cum. I couldn't help myself, I put them up to my mouth and licked all the goo off them and used them to rub my cock before going back down. I couldn't get that experience out of my head for a long time and still think about it today.

The fact I was attracted to her, the fact I was a desperately horny virgin, and the fact some random mixed race guy had just walked in at the drop of a hat to fuck her made me feel inferior. Not only did it contribute to my IR fetish, I think it also contributed to my humiliation fetish where I get off on the idea of being a virgin, staying pussy free, and perhaps one day getting to clean up after a real stud fills a woman I desire with his seed. It's not the only thing that shaped my fetishes obviously. My guilt and shame filled youth contributed to my self-denial and submissiveness, but that event alone I would say added the IR element to it.

Also, the fact he had not only cucked my Uncle, but me as well in a way within just a few minutes fucking my Aunt made me realize how some guys just have something that the rest of us don't.
Awesome Story

• Love
I love it

• Love
Seems like a lot of us started young, even though we didn't realize it was cuckolding. One of my gf's went out with HS senior,, jock, when we were suppose to be gf/bf. But he could drive then, I was about to get my license.We went to a movie another weekend, he showed up. She left with him, and when my parents came to pick us up. They saw her with him, My dad just smiled, then, on the way home mom asked why she left with him. I told her he was a friend from school. My dad said, when we got out of car at home, "she found someone better huh"? i was humiliated. But i jerked off that night.
then when i dated my wife to be, we refrained from sex, but she continued having sex with her old BF and surprisingly with an older friend of her Dads. We married young because after having sex the first time, she got pregnant. We married but within weeks something happened and no baby. A few moths after that, the older man came to see her, I was home by myself. He finally told me he was fucking her, and i was so mad, but somehow he got me to suck his dick, I never mentioned it to her, I was ashamed. After we moved for the job I got, we moved in apartment and found out nighbor girl was opnely dating other men while married, with a baby. Soon she was getting my wife to go out wiht her, Short story. I became like her husband, and it all came out about my wife.
I was hurt, we almost split up, but other girl and her cuck husband convinced me to try it. So I became a cuck. I was amazed at the fact she would have sex with her old bf on the same nights we would date. When she would tell me about sucking him it aroused me, She never sucked my dick.
I found out she had been sexually active since 14. She seduced her dad's friend. She had fucked other guys that i knew. The most suprising was that my brother had fucked her before i did. Then to find out my mother knew, lol.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, MyWifeDatesNow, splatterboy and 1 other person
Great hearing how it started for others. :)

• Love
Donaldcuckintexas said:
Having read all of this I have a few thoughts! Some of us guys are just born to be submissive. We are shy, afraid to make a mover and we see other guys taking the girls we would like. It is good to recognize who we really are and accept it. There is no way we could compete with these guys. Especially big black athletic types. They seem to be able to take any female young or old, married or not any time they want. No way we could stop that! Today we are in the world of IR domination and the BNWO which is aggressively taking as many white females as possible.
They are impregnating as many as possible and getting them to stop having sex with their significant others. White reproduction is below the sustaining level while black and brown reproduction rates are sky high. In just 50 years the white population will be so low that blacks, who are typically stronger than brown, will rule.

So, in summary, it is good and wise for young white men to be beta. No sense trying to be something we are not. For a young man like you, as you reach middle age, you are going to be serving a black man one way or another so you are preparing for that wisely. Chastity will serve you well.
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.

• Love
TheBetaMale said:

Love it.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread