• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Where to start ?

• Thread starterroleplyr
  • Start date

roleplyr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2006
Such an exciting thought about my young wife being fucked by a black guy, but I could never talk to her about it. Need her to get there herself without me interfering. How could it end up happening without her knowing I had help set it up behind the scenes ?

Tell her, dammit!

Man, I think you guys have the wrong idea. I see so many white guys try to set things up behind their wives backs, or say, "she can't know", or "how do I get her to do it?". Tell her! Be open with her. Talk to her about what you would like, or what you want. Sneaking around about it just makes her think you're sneaking around about something. Be genuine; be honest. Can so many married couples really not know what the other one wants or desires? Isn't marriage about sharing those innermost desires with one another? Can so many women be so rigid and vanilla that they would be horrified by the thought of their pussies getting stretched to their fullest by a huge black cock?? (As a woman, that sure sounds pretty damned good to me!!) I'm sure there's some women out there that just wouldn't... but I think it's less than you think. Any woman that enjoys sex at all has at least a chance of accepting the idea. If she sees how much it turns you on, chances are she'll be turned on, too. DC's member area has pretty good instructions on how to introduce your wife into the idea. I don't necessarily agree with EVERY step, but the general idea worked on me... and my husband never even read the instructions! He was just honest!

If she likes reading the free stories from Dark Wanderer and Literotica, her imagination will slowly expand in the right direction. But the desire needs to grow inside her naturally without haste. Wives can get suspicious of a husband who is "pushing" instead of suggesting she try. What is hubby's motive?

We started the lifestyle by swinging, I was curious but hesitant for the above reasons...."What is he up to, arent I good enough for him?" We were lucky to meet a patient and loving cpl our first adventure and have been partying for almost 8 yrs now. We have reciently enhanced our swing lifestyle with me cucking him. She may be hesitant to be with a BBC, but perhaps you can build up to it thru swinging at first. Just a thought:love:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread