• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which cock is more pleasure full cut or uncut

• Thread starterSueAnn
  • Start date

SueAnn

Sue and James
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2022
New York
Which cock is more pleasure full cut or uncut? I want to know, have not had an uncut cock in me but was told it feels better. is it true

Reactions: Comegetthisdick
Uncut😈

• Love
Reactions: Focker and SueAnn
The difference between cut and uncut during sex

Attachments

• Foreskin during sex vs Circumcised.mp4
    41 MB
Reactions: SueAnn
SueAnn said:
Which cock is more pleasure full cut or uncut? I want to know, have not had an uncut cock in me but was told it feels better. is it true
Wife was like you. She had not had uncut either. She tried it and said she definitely preferred cut. She likes the feeling of the glans penis both on the inward and outward stroke against her vaginal walls. Why don't you try uncut and report back?

Reactions: SueAnn
zippless said:
Wife was like you. She had not had uncut either. She tried it and said she definitely preferred cut. She likes the feeling of the glans penis both on the inward and outward stroke against her vaginal walls. Why don't you try uncut and report back?

As soon as I meet the right bull, rather he be back I will report back

• Love
Reactions: zippless and Kudalskies
SueAnn said:
It maybe better for guys with uncut cocks but they may cum much sooner than uncut guys.
For the woman, cut May be better as you’re getting all cock all the time rather than slipping foreskin as if the guy was wearing a heavy duty sheath

Reactions: Kudalskies and zippless
My wife prefers it cut but takes both. I much prefer cut as they are so beautiful, but take any black cock my wife tells me to.

My late wife preferred cut but never refused a cock. I much prefer sucking cut cock

Cut cocks are cleaner cocks. No chance of cheese.

MajorHorner said:
Cut cocks are cleaner cocks. No chance of cheese.
Only a dirty guy has a dirty cock ..

Reactions: Kudalskies
mikefresh said:
Only a dirty guy has a dirty cock ..
Uncut guys often forget when they shower
Cut guys never have to remember when they shower.

Users who are viewing this thread