Sep 13, 2009
flickr.com
Cuckolds are different, some do some do not. I desire cocks

Attachments

• BMistress.jpg
    BMistress.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 406
I expect my ass to be whipped.

I only want cock for my wife. Other than that, pussy all the way.

Pussy all the way. A bbc is a great thrill but I'll take a woman over a man any day of the week....except maybe Wednesday.

I definately prefer pussy and actually fucking one is best. My wife likes to see me suck cock though so that's all I've been able to do lately and I must say I'm getting a taste for it, although I'd still like some pussy.

Why choose , when you can have both

I just love to eat pussy and sniff a nice dirty soilded pair of panties . But I'm also one of the lucky ones who loves to suck cock sometimes , and can jack off thinking about sucking some guys cock . But well , yea I'll take a pussy over a cock .

mmmm something about a cock ejaculating in my mouth...

but cleaning a creampie is good too!

xox
gw3n

Thanks Mac...now I can happily imagine something like that going off in my mouth until I see my bf.

@Mimi: I prefer cocks, but that's ok because my wife does too ;)

Looking at my past, I would say that when I was horny and wanted sex (which was often), I wanted pussy and pussy alone. When I craved to be submissive or humiliated (which also was often), I wanted cock. Sexually speaking, sucking cock, usually, did very little for me in terms of getting me horny. More times than not, I did not get an erection or even semi-hard when sucking cock. Yet, as soon as I would drop to my knees to suck him or unzip his pants or whatever, I did feel the stirring in my loins. It taught me that I enjoyed the act of submission more than the act of giving head. I enjoyed them both but like pussy more

Reactions: 69eatmore77
cock . Nothing like watching some strange cock partimg her pussy then filling it .then slipping into that used hole .dont mind an ocasional suck on 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the hottest things has been helping her get ready for a date, even buying her clothes and hepling to select panties. I selected crotchless on more than one occasion.
I always loved more than anything to eat pussy, I could be satisfied with just that, but after watching my freind pump his load into my wife, from then on I had this insatisiable desire to suck his cock to this day. hundreds of times now I have and my desire to deepthroat him increases every day.